Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restricted view tickets are sometimes good, sometimes bad. My (old) seats at Skilled were restricted view, but you could easily see 100% of the ground. The reason they were classified restricted was because the tv camera was on bay across on the boundry, but it was fine. No worse then a tall guy infront of you. On the other hand, you could get right next to the score board...

at least your still a chance, credit card people all know that they missed out now if you booked with a credit card you have missed out if the money hasn't been taken out

good luck if you havent :)

Those of you who have seen you have had money deducted, is this only from your bank accounts?

I entered the ballot over the internet as i was overseas so i entered my credit card details, not a bank account, have people been able to see if there has been a charge to their card yet? or does this take longer..?

going on available balance:)

I doubt they will go up tonight :thumbsdown: As if they would be working at 10:40, unless they were meant to go up at 8pm and some trainee has stuffed up and is trying to fix their mistake...

Has anyone checked their ticketmaster account to see if the tickets show up on your order history? Guess this will only work if you done the ballot online, I got nothing on mine.

during the adverstiments on footy classfides they showed geelong supporters at skilled linning up to purchase tickets ,they asked the supporters if it was worth the wait .

what were these tickets , i thought it was all done online ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question: the people I saw on the news "lining up for tickets" today (sunday) at Kardinia Park, who were they? What kind of tickets were they lining up for today on a sunday??:confused:

Question: the people I saw on the news "lining up for tickets" today (sunday) at Kardinia Park, who were they? What kind of tickets were they lining up for today on a sunday??:confused:

AFL Members

during the adverstiments on footy classfides they showed geelong supporters at skilled linning up to purchase tickets ,they asked the supporters if it was worth the wait .

AFL members.

beat me to it. As far as I know, the only situation where people line up in hope of getting GF tickets these days is on GF day to get non-reserved seats in the MCC

AFL members who already knew they were successful in the ballot right?
AFL Members don't go in the Ballot they have their own system :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back