2009 Hawks Forum Player Sponsorship: Beau Muston ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Shadforth

Norm Smith Medallist
Veteran Hawthorn Hawks - Muston and Savage Player Sponsor 2010 Hawthorn Hawks - Smith and Savage 2011 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2009 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2008 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2007 Player Sponsor
Oct 15, 2003
Coolangatta Queensland
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Okay Hawks guys, gals and families.

The mods of this forum are pleased to announce, as a result of a poll, that Beau Muston will be the recipient for the third successive year.

Full details on how you can contribute to the sponsorship will be posted shortly after confirmation from the club.

Watch this space :) :thumbsu: .

GS EDIT: I would like to pay tribute to the other mods, keef for a special contribution and the BF Hawks members for the encouragement given as I pondered about the continuation of the sponsorship program.

Well, I'm off to Shanghai tonight on my way to a wedding next Tuesday. But I'm only a keyboard > post or PM away. The wonders of wireless internet.

Gidday Gary and all Hawk Big Footy members. This is great news to come home to. It is wonderful to show Beu our continued support. It is not only the right thing to do, It is
THE HAWTHORN THING TO DO!!:thumbsu:
Take care all and may the ride continue
Regards
Old Hawk

Hi Old Hawk. How are you? Great to have caught up with you before the Big GF at the Hawks BF Social Club. Gold Member Jim's and keef's great work in getting all that up and running. I haven't forgotten the Buddy signed guernsey you won in last year's Beau sponsorship which Rusty organised with our great century goal-kicking champion. I have the parcel ready to mail to you or we can wait until the next HBFSC get together. Let me know.

Forgive me for waffling on I'm drinking lots of hot Chinese tea :p It's freezing cold and raining here in Shanghai.

sorry guys I have just lost my job due the economy. So no can do at this stage.

We mods understand, hawk life. Keep your chin up mate we are plugging for you ... things will come back again, hopefully sooner than later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in. How much is the contribution and how can I send the money ?

Thanks, Manila_Hawk. Much appreciated by Beau.

Full details how to bank contributions online or pay to a teller at HSBC Bank branches or by cheque in the mail will be posted soon. Just look out for new stuck thread to replace this one in a couple of days time.

And remember Hawks, there are some really great prizes to be won by participating in the sponsorship. Full details will be posted in the new thread as afore mentioned.

How much do we give?

Thanks, monkeyshine. A new sponsorship thread will commence soon with full details on how to contribute with a list of handsome prizes to be won by Hawks BF members who wish to take part.

You can buy sponsorship shares of $15 units, 1 or more, the sky is the limit. We need to cover $850 for the cost of the sponsorship which goes to Beau less GST.

As we all know, Beau was drafted as a high potential prospect, pre season 2007, but has had a string of rotten luck with multiple injuries. This forum's members' financial support for the young man has been of monumental proportions as morale builder for him. When he eventually makes his senior debut we here in this place can stand proud that we have in someway been of significant assistance.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Hawks Forum Player Sponsorship: Beau Muston ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back