2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

also missing a backline dyla..

Nah our backline is good, if someone like brenton keating was to come back it would only unbalance it more, besides breenton keating is too much of a sook to come back to us, wont wear number 13! thats so piss poor, i thought he would come back cos he loved us, but hey what do i know about him???

Nah our backline is good, if someone like brenton keating was to come back it would only unbalance it more, besides breenton keating is too much of a sook to come back to us, wont wear number 13! thats so piss poor, i thought he would come back cos he loved us, but hey what do i know about him???

wat a rat boy unit derwent is

lol
u know everything bout this kid.....
who wears a glove these days.. doesnt help ur marking
u know u wanna pplay along side this bloke

i already earn good money you get paid to mate dont go callain me munny hungry..... i chose to go up to play with my brother nothing to do with munny man

only sayin it to coz u said it to me the first week i went up
lol
i wanted to plays 1's to see how it is.. i dnt care bout the money either..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will you all shut up. Stop wasting and ruining the forum with absolute shit talk about 2 shithouse sides. You both will be lucky to make finals and if you do it will be by default cos the top 6 has to be filled.

anyway i think there are better topics to talk about instead of epping and mernda, mernda came away with a good win and lets just leave it at that hey! sure pple have there opinions about soley but i dont think he cares to be honest.

anyway... ROUND 3

St.Marys to beat Bundoora
Diamond Creek to beat Hurtstbridge
Lower Plenty to beat Macleod (game of the round)
Mernda to beat Keon Park
Epping to beat Watsonia

Bundoora to beat St.Marys
Lower Plenty to beat Macleod
Mernda to beat Keon Park
Watsonia to beat Epping

anyway i think there are better topics to talk about instead of epping and mernda, mernda came away with a good win and lets just leave it at that hey! sure pple have there opinions about soley but i dont think he cares to be honest.

anyway... ROUND 3

St.Marys to beat Bundoora
Lower Plenty to beat Macleod (game of the round)
Mernda to beat Keon Park
Epping to beat Watsonia

St. Marys Vs Bundoora- 50/50 game Bundoora did alright aganist Macleod first up.St.Marys by 2 goals because of winning form.

Diamond Creek Vs Hurstbridge- Diamond Creek will be too strong for Hurstbridge. 5-6 goals.

Lower Plenty Vs Macleod- Big game this. Huge test for Lower after beating other 2 top contenders but they will be missing a heap of players may get 1 or 2 back from injury but will be missing 5-6 qauilty, key players. Biased tip, Lower by 4 points.

Mernda Vs Keon Park- Keon Park are terrible. Mernda by 10 goals.

Epping Vs Watsonia- Watsonia havnt started well but could go alright aganist Epping. Epping by 4-5 goals.

That is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Sure division 2 has a few lesser sides such as keon park, but i gaurentee the top sides in div 2 would challenge if not beat the top sides in divison 1. For example you can not to tell me Eltham or Greensborough under 17s from last yr are THAT much better then the Mcleod or Research(Lower Plenty) under 17s. So your point of Division 1 been better at u19 level is stupid. There is a clear difference in Seniors but u19 there is not that much difference apart from the fact Division 2 has a few more teams which means theres a few average sides making up numbers but the top sides such as Diamo, Lower and Macleod would challenge if not beat the top sides in division 1.

macleod proved this after beating a div1 team in elthem the other week in a prac match with players out

Great win by lower plenty today. 2 goals down at 3 qrt-time, missing 8 of there starting 18 and one more down after the 1st quarter so effectively half of their best side was on the sidelines(not including players playing 1s) beaten diamo whittlesea and macleod without a full strength side.

Great win by lower plenty today. 2 goals down at 3 qrt-time, missing 8 of there starting 18 and one more down after the 1st quarter so effectively half of their best side was on the sidelines(not including players playing 1s) beaten diamo whittlesea and macleod without a full strength side.

macleod also had 8 out with not one person on the bench dont get to ahead of yourselfs!!

oi wats all this talk earlier on about reece geary he is shit.... he has crap knees not worth the hype he is a HACK

yer he has good skills but probly the most overrated footballer in the nfl,,ppl have talked this guy up like he shud be playing afl,,his good but not as good as his worked up to be way to soft for the body he has dosnt wanna go in hard just in the team for the easy ball

yer he has good skills but probly the most overrated footballer in the nfl,,ppl have talked this guy up like he shud be playing afl,,his good but not as good as his worked up to be way to soft for the body he has dosnt wanna go in hard just in the team for the easy ball

reece is a good player yer his defently not the hardest bloke going around becauseyou can tell he is worried about his knees bracking down again. but lower still have a few in and hard players to make up for that i guess.

on to another point is there any key outs for clubs so far this season due to injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back