2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

yer he has good skills but probly the most overrated footballer in the nfl,,ppl have talked this guy up like he shud be playing afl,,his good but not as good as his worked up to be way to soft for the body he has dosnt wanna go in hard just in the team for the easy ball

No'one has ever talked him up to playing afl. For a bloke whos coming off 2 knee reco's and would have been been the major reason why lowers won their last 3. and i wouldn't say his soft at all, when its his time to go he goes.

reece is a good player yer his defently not the hardest bloke going around becauseyou can tell he is worried about his knees bracking down again. but lower still have a few in and hard players to make up for that i guess.

on to another point is there any key outs for clubs so far this season due to injury?

how can ppl honestly even be bagging the kid? his had 2 knee recos and is only 18/19 wouldn't u feel more sorry for him then to bag him, his alwayz loved his footy and wanted to play and been fairly good, but as to so many juniorz who have high hopez of making the big league one day therez alwayz some that could have made it but suffer injury set backz that diminish there chances.. at least reece is having another crack at it bcoz i kno alot of other guyz who wouldn't even go bak to playing again..

went and watched bundoora vs stmarys, was a good game skills bit down for stmarys but bundoora was too strong. brought a few players down from their 1's side which helped them win. but still dont think stmarys are all they are talked to be, they have beaten keon park and watsonia, 2 not very good sides so dont think stmarys are any good.

how can ppl honestly even be bagging the kid? his had 2 knee recos and is only 18/19 wouldn't u feel more sorry for him then to bag him, his alwayz loved his footy and wanted to play and been fairly good, but as to so many juniorz who have high hopez of making the big league one day therez alwayz some that could have made it but suffer injury set backz that diminish there chances.. at least reece is having another crack at it bcoz i kno alot of other guyz who wouldn't even go bak to playing again..

im not trying to bag him i do feel sorry for him that his had the recos but the way ppl have talk him up on site site is not the player he is

went and watched bundoora vs stmarys, was a good game skills bit down for stmarys but bundoora was too strong. brought a few players down from their 1's side which helped them win. but still dont think stmarys are all they are talked to be, they have beaten keon park and watsonia, 2 not very good sides so dont think stmarys are any good.

second week in a row i have watched st marys play. i think that they are lacking big solid bodies but when they are up and running there ball movement is unbelievable. they played a very solid bundoora side with a number of 1st players having a run in the 2s. i thought that st mary's where soft early but in the 3rd quater finally started to get that movement particually across half back with there fairly small centre half back was in and under at evry contest and the flankers gave them that run which put the goals on the board.

i think both st marys and bundoora will be there abouts at finals time
st marys best dillon renolds last 2 games.

that recee geary shits all over epping and any player thats walked through the club.

i strongly doubt that buddy he is overrated so highly.... he is a good playerr but not better then anybody to walk thru epping hoiw many afl players hav come thru lower?????? none that i know of so pull your head out your ass

i strongly doubt that buddy he is overrated so highly.... he is a good playerr but not better then anybody to walk thru epping hoiw many afl players hav come thru lower?????? none that i know of so pull your head out your ass

I dno mate but i dont see how you could get drafted from lower cos if ur that good you wont be there come under 19s, epping would have had blokes in the juniors, going on the junior club Research is lowers and they have had a couple of players. How is he overrated, he hasnt played since bottom age 17s?? so unless you have been and watched the first 3 games of lower, you wouldn't know how hes going or how good he is, so you have no idea if hes overrated or not.

I dno mate but i dont see how you could get drafted from lower cos if ur that good you wont be there come under 19s, epping would have had blokes in the juniors, going on the junior club Research is lowers and they have had a couple of players. How is he overrated, he hasnt played since bottom age 17s?? so unless you have been and watched the first 3 games of lower, you wouldn't know how hes going or how good he is, so you have no idea if hes overrated or not.

buddy i know him more then you think he has been overated sine under13s everybody cracked him up to be a gun back then and stil now your his number one ticket holder bud....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

second week in a row i have watched st marys play. i think that they are lacking big solid bodies but when they are up and running there ball movement is unbelievable. they played a very solid bundoora side with a number of 1st players having a run in the 2s. i thought that st mary's where soft early but in the 3rd quater finally started to get that movement particually across half back with there fairly small centre half back was in and under at evry contest and the flankers gave them that run which put the goals on the board.

i think both st marys and bundoora will be there abouts at finals time
st marys best dillon renolds last 2 games.

still to early in the season to say stmarys and bundoora in the finals..
top 4 definately will be - lower, macleod, diamo, whittlesea with mernda slotting in 5th and a fight for 6th between st.marys, bundoora with most likely bundoora getting in because they have the talent from their 1's side to come down and help and st.marys got no-one.

1. Lower Plenty
2. Macleod
3. Diamond Creek
4. Whitlesea
5. Mernda
6. Bundoora
---------------------
7. St.Marys
8. Epping
9. Watsonia
10. Hurstbridge
11. Keon Park

after round 3 thats how i see it.

very much agreed mate for him to come back after 2 recos and come back and play good football is a top efffort.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back