2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

the league is about to be hit by a storm, word is that keon park have recruited crazy aaron conron fresh off his 2 year suspension for the under 17z all in brawl between bundoora/ivanhoe..

haha was a great brawl but too bad that aaron kid is too old to play 19's mate, keon park wont lose much if they risk him playing under a diff name, they cldnt get any worse!!

anyway this weeks tips are:

Diamond Creek to beat Epping
Macleod to beat Mernda
Hurstbridge to beat St.Marys
Lower Plenty to beat Bundoora
Whittlesea to beat Watsonia

Diamond Creek to beat Epping
Macleod to beat Mernda
Hurstbridge to beat St.Marys
Lower Plenty to beat Bundoora
Whittlesea to beat Watsonia

diamo over epping
macloed over mernda
burra over hursty
lower over bundy
whittlesea over watsy.

hey guys whats the deal with the bye? im new to the nfl, do u get points for em or not?

guys are mernda any good at all? where will they be at the end of the year? top of the ladder but havnt beaten a good side yet and what happened to lower? i didnt bulls were suppesed to win many games this year?i thought diamo would beat epping by more than what they did?

it was all even up to half time in the bulls and lower game. bundoora were waiting for lower to come back out for the third quarter to commence. The bulls were all in position and still waiting ..... waiting ...... and waiting. The coach must of game them a spary because once they came out all they wanted to do was fight. Lower were up at 3 quarter time by 20 points and the bulls looked out of it..........but they wernt. The quarter seemed to go forever and the siren blew at the 36th min mark. Bundoora just to fit and strong for lower. Bundoora by 3 points.
Do not under estimate the bulls this year. They will be hard to beat. They are physically tough and hard at it. And this reece geary bloke or who ever he is....pfft

guys are mernda any good at all? where will they be at the end of the year? top of the ladder but havnt beaten a good side yet and what happened to lower? i didnt bulls were suppesed to win many games this year?i thought diamo would beat epping by more than what they did?

mernda will go ok this year. they only got done by 6goals against macleod but were even on the scoreboard. just kicked themselves out of it. they were even around the ground aswell just made a few mistakes and gave away a lot of free kiks, dont understimate mernda, im tipping them to beat whittlesea.
bulls are just dropping 1's players to get over the line, lower are definately the stand out team this year but bulls having to drop a few players down from 1's side to help out.

mernda will go ok this year. they only got done by 6goals against macleod but were even on the scoreboard. just kicked themselves out of it. they were even around the ground aswell just made a few mistakes and gave away a lot of free kiks, dont understimate mernda, im tipping them to beat whittlesea.
bulls are just dropping 1's players to get over the line, lower are definately the stand out team this year but bulls having to drop a few players down from 1's side to help out.

Bulls arnt just dropping down 1's players to help out at all....infact the team who lined up against lower on the weekend was the same team that played st marys the week b4 minus there 2 best player from that game..(one work commitments and the other put into the 1's) just because they are a seconds side doesnt mean anything alot of them could play 1's at bundoora and alot will durring the year!

you clearly do not know what you are talkin about. get ur facts right before u open your mouth buddy, the bulls were just the better team on the day and thats a fact

you clearly do not know what you are talkin about. get ur facts right before u open your mouth buddy, the bulls were just the better team on the day and thats a fact

exactly rite, bundoora was the better side on the day, lower had a good 3rd term but apart from that they were dreadful. the first 3 games were huge for lower i think bundoora got them on a good day, after all the hype that went into the first 3 games. bundoora wont be as bad as people think, but i still think lower closely followed by macloed are the stand out sides from the first 4 games.

i think lower are a good side buh i think they will lose a few more games this year, they arnt as good as they seem to rekon they are and they arnt the only side with players out. still cant see bundoora being a threat come finals seeing as there 1's will make finals and will load up them, and even if bundy are droppen players from there 1's who cares just deal with it, if they are good enough to win games in both divisions well done. and cant see mernda being a threat either, think diamo will be up in the top 2 with macleod or lower

Bundoora over Epping
Diamo over st marys
Hursty over keon park
lower over watsy
whittlesea over mernda

Macleod are knowhere near as good as last year.. apart from michael sayers and number 33 and 1 they arent much.. there captain number 6 brett wilding is not a bad player as well.. but as i said they will not be much this year.. would lyk to play against them on a good conditioned day tho as cant really say much as both teamz skillz were poor in the wet.. however i believe it was a much closer game then the 35 point final margin.. also.. are bundy the real deal or what? ive heard many different opinonz and stories and agree with a few ppl on here in that they shouldnt be dropping players from div 1 to div 2 but how will they go for the entire year?

this weekz tips

bundoora over epping
diamond creek over st marys
hurstbridge over keon park
lower over watsy
mernda over whittlesea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulls arnt just dropping down 1's players to help out at all....infact the team who lined up against lower on the weekend was the same team that played st marys the week b4 minus there 2 best player from that game..(one work commitments and the other put into the 1's) just because they are a seconds side doesnt mean anything alot of them could play 1's at bundoora and alot will durring the year!

hey is it true last time bundoora had two under 19's squads they won divvy 1 and 2 flags?? i dont think calling them a seconds teams really means that they are bad, they only just got done by macloed and they beat lower, still have much to prove. are mernda competitors though? or are they just another middle of the road side? i still think lower are the squad to beat

hey is it true last time bundoora had two under 19's squads they won divvy 1 and 2 flags?? i dont think calling them a seconds teams really means that they are bad, they only just got done by macloed and they beat lower, still have much to prove. are mernda competitors though? or are they just another middle of the road side? i still think lower are the squad to beat

that is true but bundoora is not getting ahead of themselfs both teams know it will be tough all year...and people dont seem to get it bundoora dont just drop down 1's player whenever they feel like it the first side is selected FIRST and then the seconds side is chosen and those who didnt make the first squad play seconds..the first will never drop player to unsure the 2'nd team wins its not how it works just because they have a talanted two's side aswell and a first side dont get the impression they drop players to win big game and 2's manage just fine themselfs!

Macleod are knowhere near as good as last year.. apart from michael sayers and number 33 and 1 they arent much.. there captain number 6 brett wilding is not a bad player as well.. but as i said they will not be much this year.. would lyk to play against them on a good conditioned day tho as cant really say much as both teamz skillz were poor in the wet.. however i believe it was a much closer game then the 35 point final margin.. also.. are bundy the real deal or what? ive heard many different opinonz and stories and agree with a few ppl on here in that they shouldnt be dropping players from div 1 to div 2 but how will they go for the entire year?

this weekz tips

bundoora over epping
diamond creek over st marys
hurstbridge over keon park
lower over watsy
mernda over whittlesea

to say macleod are nowhere near as good as last year is bull,,,still have alot of players out,,and on starday had 5 under 17s helping them out dont judge macloed yet,,, start talking once they have a full team in

to say macleod are nowhere near as good as last year is bull,,,still have alot of players out,,and on starday had 5 under 17s helping them out dont judge macloed yet,,, start talking once they have a full team in

thats wat they all say..
no one has a full team in apparently..
so if u play any1 with a full team in of course its gunna strengthen the side..
u cant keep sayin if u had a full side in things would change.. wont happen mate.. the results stand cnt change it..

anyone care to explain how they are going to go about divvy 3? how many teams are they dropping? will and div one teams drop to div 2?, it will be a shame to see those teams drop down, we'll just have to make do with the bye guys hahast marys will be a good divvy 3 side if they get dropped, they beat keon bye 20 goals remember? they can do it, can we have a divvy 4 especially for keon park?

ey jeff dont worry RAZOR53 has a habit of writing teams off and saying they are crap...... he said epping are shit wen we hav a few in the ones a few down the bullants and knigghts and injuries and 17s playing up..... mernda are full strength and still shat it makes me sick as

rockstar you peanut... i think the onli thing ive seen u say on this is 'oh epping arent full strength we'll kill everyone wen our full team is play'.... like a broken record mate noone cares... if ur the club u say u are you should still be at least half competitive

and if you played last season you would've known that macloed were a team of freaks last season... they were a hell of a lot better last season

ey jeff dont worry RAZOR53 has a habit of writing teams off and saying they are crap...... he said epping are shit wen we hav a few in the ones a few down the bullants and knigghts and injuries and 17s playing up..... mernda are full strength and still shat it makes me sick as

mate epping is shit! 4 rounds into it and you havent won a game, and if i recall mernda beat u by 40 points did they not? u know mernda are at full strength do u? always find excuses when u lose to a better side on the day, injuries, knights, bullants. if u were the side u say u are u shldnt be worried by a few players missing out. 0 - 4 mate. when u get a win on the board then you can say a few things!

Bundoora over Epping by 50pts
Diamond Creek over St.Marys by 70pts
Hurstbridge over Keon Park by 100pts
Lower Plenty over Watsonia by 45pts
Mernda over Whittlesea by 15pts

mernda are full strength.. but we have sheltz thorney and rohan davies all playing 1z that could easily slot into the 19z side nicely and then c how much u would b talking.. all u have done is make excuses for how bad epping is.. 0-4 including a loss to watsonia.. it doesnt matter about other playerz bcoz if there at knightz and bullantz there isnt much chance of them coming bak now is there? i kno for a fact glen from epping really good player is at knightz and playing.. but u cant keep making the same excuses.. start winning some gamez with the team u have.. as sweet as said, mate u r a peanut..

can only judge a team on the way they play on the day regardless of who is in or out.. and i did mention the conditionz werent great either? mate dnt dig urself a hole lyk all these epping peanutz.. jst take a bit of constructive criticism.. it isnt lyk i was bagging anyone from macleod..

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back