2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

you clearly do not know what you are talkin about. get ur facts right before u open your mouth buddy, the bulls were just the better team on the day and thats a fact

im not saying anything bad about bundoora mate, just that 1's players are helping them out. good on them for beating lower plenty, lets see if they can keep it up and how far they go in finals when there 1's make finals and need there players back. no good getting there then all players heading back up to 1's?

just herad rumours that Matthew Vespremi is leaving Bundoora and heading down to Macleod 19's.. any of this true?

Getting back on topic...

Bundoora v Epping
Diamond Creek v St. Marys
Hurstbridge v Keon Park
Watsonia v Lower Plenty
Mernda v Whittlesea

im not saying anything bad about bundoora mate, just that 1's players are helping them out. good on them for beating lower plenty, lets see if they can keep it up and how far they go in finals when there 1's make finals and need there players back. no good getting there then all players heading back up to 1's?

just herad rumours that Matthew Vespremi is leaving Bundoora and heading down to Macleod 19's.. any of this true?

mate this is the point were trying to make no1 from the 1's came down to help at all! the team the beat st marys was exactly the same except the 2 best player didnt play....there are alot of good player not making 1's every week who could easily play 1's but cause the 1's are so strong and keep winning there not going up so the 1's are not helping out the 2's at all if anything they take their best player away from the 2's if they deserve a game and drop an out of form ones player?? how is that helping??
and both team will do just fine come finals!

early saturday work commintments, will only play anywhere if he can play ones, wouldn't mind being down at macloed, pretty sure thats the go, epping are trash.

rockstar you peanut... i think the onli thing ive seen u say on this is 'oh epping arent full strength we'll kill everyone wen our full team is play'.... like a broken record mate noone cares... if ur the club u say u are you should still be at least half competitive

and if you played last season you would've known that macloed were a team of freaks last season... they were a hell of a lot better last season

apparently macleod only have 6 or 7 players from last years premiership side, with 3 or 4 of them injured, must be a pretty new team compared to last year

Getting back on topic...

Bundoora v Epping
Diamond Creek v St. Marys
Hurstbridge v Keon Park
Watsonia v Lower Plenty
Mernda v Whittlesea

bundy easy ova epping
diamo easy ova st marys
hursty easy ova keon park
watsy to beat lower
mernda to beat whittlesea

im gettin 5of5 this week

mate epping is shit! 4 rounds into it and you havent won a game, and if i recall mernda beat u by 40 points did they not? u know mernda are at full strength do u? always find excuses when u lose to a better side on the day, injuries, knights, bullants. if u were the side u say u are u shldnt be worried by a few players missing out. 0 - 4 mate. when u get a win on the board then you can say a few things!

who are u sniper.. u got no idea wat ur talkin bout...
thats the whole thing about these forums mate.. u can say watever u like wen u like..
no1 cares bout mernda mate.. stop havin a so0k..

mate epping is shit! 4 rounds into it and you havent won a game, and if i recall mernda beat u by 40 points did they not? u know mernda are at full strength do u? always find excuses when u lose to a better side on the day, injuries, knights, bullants. if u were the side u say u are u shldnt be worried by a few players missing out. 0 - 4 mate. when u get a win on the board then you can say a few things![/quo

you talk more sH.it then a werribee duck mate... all you blokes take this bigfooty crap tooo serious mate talk about the form and who is who in the league like geary and that who cares cheer up boys there is more too life then f..uck..ing footy

mernda are full strength.. but we have sheltz thorney and rohan davies all playing 1z that could easily slot into the 19z side nicely and then c how much u would b talking.. all u have done is make excuses for how bad epping is.. 0-4 including a loss to watsonia.. it doesnt matter about other playerz bcoz if there at knightz and bullantz there isnt much chance of them coming bak now is there? i kno for a fact glen from epping really good player is at knightz and playing.. but u cant keep making the same excuses.. start winning some gamez with the team u have.. as sweet as said, mate u r a peanut..

im flippin you the bird right now razor

Using the excuse that "we have players in the ones" or "we don't have a full strength side in" doesn't mean anything. If players are playing 1's then so be it! Every Under 19's team in the comp has players unavailable due to playing in the seniors.

mernda are full strength.. but we have sheltz thorney and rohan davies all playing 1z that could easily slot into the 19z side nicely and then c how much u would b talking.. all u have done is make excuses for how bad epping is.. 0-4 including a loss to watsonia.. it doesnt matter about other playerz bcoz if there at knightz and bullantz there isnt much chance of them coming bak now is there? i kno for a fact glen from epping really good player is at knightz and playing.. but u cant keep making the same excuses.. start winning some gamez with the team u have.. as sweet as said, mate u r a peanut..

practise wat u preach razor.. u jst named players that couldd b playing 19s for mernda... this is sheltz second yr in the 1's isnt it??
u wont get them back in the 19's... so who cares..
if ur gunna say deal with the side u got.. dnt name players that could b playin 19's wen there not..
peanut

practise wat u preach razor.. u jst named players that couldd b playing 19s for mernda... this is sheltz second yr in the 1's isnt it??
u wont get them back in the 19's... so who cares..
if ur gunna say deal with the side u got.. dnt name players that could b playin 19's wen there not..
peanut

u jst proved u epping folk r nothing but a bunch of peanutz.. my point exactly was that those playerz still qualify for 19z but i havent been seeing anyone on this board from mernda saying we have playerz not playing making excuses lyk that and stuff.. it doesnt matter anyway 0-4 epping.. mernda 3-1 on top of the ladder.. win some gamez and stop talking for a while do us all a favour, stop pinging nd start winning..

Using the excuse that "we have players in the ones" or "we don't have a full strength side in" doesn't mean anything. If players are playing 1's then so be it! Every Under 19's team in the comp has players unavailable due to playing in the seniors.

my point exactly teamz should manage wit the list they have weekly not worrying about other guyz playing other places..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bundoora over Epping by 50pts
Diamond Creek over St.Marys by 70pts
Hurstbridge over Keon Park by 100pts
Lower Plenty over Watsonia by 45pts
Mernda over Whittlesea by 15pts

got no idea bout ur margins mate.. ill give u diamo's margin.. but the rest no idea..

Merndas loss should be a wake call to a few players, too many really arent playing hard enough. Whilst some are prepared to get in and have a dip, far too many just being passengers.

how is that? we played much better, jst a few unlucky decisionz reall cost us the game, although in saying that alot of silly free kickz are consistently given away by our team, however we were the better team and did deserve to win the game, but a few dodgy callz on goal cost us the game in the end.. and not following the gameplan enough in the first half..

how is that? we played much better, jst a few unlucky decisionz reall cost us the game, although in saying that alot of silly free kickz are consistently given away by our team, however we were the better team and did deserve to win the game, but a few dodgy callz on goal cost us the game in the end.. and not following the gameplan enough in the first half..

I think that the 0.0 scoreline at half time was very embarassing. Luckily Buttsy was on hand to give out one of the all time greatest sprays in the clubrooms and fired the boys up. Depending on what side of the fence you sit on Mernda were unlucky to lose, or were Whittlesea lucky to survive the scare?

A better team would have scored in the first half. A better team would have not given a stupid free kick in front of goal on the siren. A better team would had a bit more go at the ball. Butters spray shouldnt have been needed to lift if you are fair dinkum. Good luck next week.

A better team would have scored in the first half. A better team would have not given a stupid free kick in front of goal on the siren. A better team would had a bit more go at the ball. Butters spray shouldnt have been needed to lift if you are fair dinkum. Good luck next week.

sorry mate but i disagree.. first half was a pretty tight contested game, we reallt scored 1.2 that were disallowed by the umpires, whilst whittlesea scored 2 goalz which were clearly touched, but i kno that is not an excuse as umpirez will never change there mind.. the free kick at the end of the game was as result of a late bump in the centre of the ground by 1 of the most experienced playerz in the side, it had nothing to do with being in front of goal, and for the 2nd time in the game the player that kicked the ball ran from the goal square to claim the kick.. it was a tightly contested game throughout and whittlesea ended up winning by 1 point after the siren, however not neccessarily were they the betta team.. i cant wait to play them again and see if the result was any different.. butters spray was needed but directed at the wrong playerz in my opinion, the 2 ruckmen michael rhyder and wooly copped it however were both in the best playerz at the end of the game and have been the last 3 weekz.. some of the more senior/better playerz need to start playing better footy..

u jst proved u epping folk r nothing but a bunch of peanutz.. my point exactly was that those playerz still qualify for 19z but i havent been seeing anyone on this board from mernda saying we have playerz not playing making excuses lyk that and stuff.. it doesnt matter anyway 0-4 epping.. mernda 3-1 on top of the ladder.. win some gamez and stop talking for a while do us all a favour, stop pinging nd start winning..

ur a joke mate.. absoulute lemon

Merndas loss should be a wake call to a few players, too many really arent playing hard enough. Whilst some are prepared to get in and have a dip, far too many just being passengers.

who are the players that need to go in? and who are putting there bodys on the line?

in my opinion mernda were the better side on the day, regardless of what the scoreboard said. umpires were disgraceful and gave costly free kicks and decisions away. whittlesea were rattled in the 2nd half because of how hard mernda came out!

sorry mate but i disagree.. first half was a pretty tight contested game, we reallt scored 1.2 that were disallowed by the umpires, whilst whittlesea scored 2 goalz which were clearly touched, but i kno that is not an excuse as umpirez will never change there mind.. the free kick at the end of the game was as result of a late bump in the centre of the ground by 1 of the most experienced playerz in the side, it had nothing to do with being in front of goal, and for the 2nd time in the game the player that kicked the ball ran from the goal square to claim the kick.. it was a tightly contested game throughout and whittlesea ended up winning by 1 point after the siren, however not neccessarily were they the betta team.. i cant wait to play them again and see if the result was any different.. butters spray was needed but directed at the wrong playerz in my opinion, the 2 ruckmen michael rhyder and wooly copped it however were both in the best playerz at the end of the game and have been the last 3 weekz.. some of the more senior/better playerz need to start playing better footy..

hey hey razor... can i talk now buddy boy we beet a very good side in bundy on the weekend all my talkng is startring to pay off... it wasnt a fluke either we smashed them

hey hey razor... can i talk now buddy boy we beet a very good side in bundy on the weekend all my talkng is startring to pay off... it wasnt a fluke either we smashed them

and bundy are a 2nd side that should alwayz be smashed, beat whittlesea macleod diamo or lower, come with 6 goalz of any of them, jst face it ur going 2 finish bottom 3, feel sorry for the blokes down there who r actually ok playerz and good blokez.. arent u that albino who sitz at full forward with long sleevez and a glove?

who are the players that need to go in? and who are putting there bodys on the line?

in my opinion mernda were the better side on the day, regardless of what the scoreboard said. umpires were disgraceful and gave costly free kicks and decisions away. whittlesea were rattled in the 2nd half because of how hard mernda came out!

yeh this is a good question, namez or numberz will do..

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back