2010 AFL Grand Final St Kilda vs Collingwood 25/9/2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Camped outside the MCC to get a seat last night, and got yet another reminder why I hate Collingwood supporters. A pack of the selfish pricks (and a Carlton supporter) felt the need to drink piss and talk loudly until 3am, shouting at those around them occasionally for wanting to sleep and occasionally playing that crap theme of theirs.

Good luck today. I am extremely jealous but I dont think I have ever felt so passionate about another team than I do today. The collingwood supporters have been arrogant and disrespectful of your mob and thier brilliance over the last 2 years. You guys deserve it more than any team in the league and hope you get the ultimate prize this afternoon.

GO SAINTS!!

Good luck today all you Saint supporters, I really hope you do win this time around, going down in consecutive Grand Finals were be heartbreaking, so I really hope you can beat Collingwood and get another premiership :D

I tried to keep it low key and calm this week at work but it's getting close now. Come on boys, just play your game and you can beat these guys. Don't get caught up in a shoot out like the Cats did last week. Control the ball and play it on our terms.

A win is inevitable.

Beware everyone. It would seem we are playing against 21 today.:mad:

You are so right. Reiwoldt gets flattened behind play, and even the reserve umpire goes out to chat up the offender. Still no free. Milne pushed directly in the back as he is running into goal from an angle. No free. If that is not a free there is no push in the back rule. That was ridiculous. Collingwood players given a free rein to drop the ball when tackled, not so the Saints. You guys are really getting the short end.

Starting nerves as the Pies get a couple and you think they get a run on, Wellingham getting int eh face of our man Lenny and Lenny doing what any good senior player does and gives the upstart prick a slap on the cheek "you're 10 years too early to start this shit with me mate" and the Sainters kick back.

Did anyone see the negative Saints flooding? I mean christ we should be docked 4 premiership points next year, dragging everyone up to crowd our half of the ground, while we're in a run on, because no other team floods.

Do they?

Great end to that quarter Sainters, continue on here and bury the filth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost a perfect quarter that, there's your heart sainters, there's your tenacity and there's your passion which mirrors our own.

1 more quarter
1 more effort

You've shown up with your A game and they faltered, stung by what they met with no answer, now you need to do similar but greater. Leave nothing, no coulda, no shoulda, no maybes, leave nothing out there and bring it home!

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 AFL Grand Final St Kilda vs Collingwood 25/9/2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back