Preview 2010 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a race between two umpire poster boys..... Juddmeister and the Ablettttttt

I am putting my money on the Juddmeister. I just had a look at his stats and he played every game until the end of the season....so its in the bag...lol

Evidently Juddmeister is going to thank the Pav for bleeding so little after he elbowed him...

thats it...ejaculation ...3 votes for juddy

this is perfect for the grand final... no late nights for swan and plenty of ammo for the coaches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

absolute joke... an enquiry must take place into the stupidity of this medal. HOw can you give judd 3 votes in a game we smashed them by 10 goals. Seething with this medal count

Not only was Swan robbed, but Dids too - 35 possies, some brilliant touches (remember his kicks into the fwd 50?). Not a single bloody vote. And Selwood gets 1 vote for ducking.

It should be said the Chris Judd is a phenomenal leader and one of the best players in the game. So in this sense, he deserved to win.

However, for all those disappointed Swan fans like I, look into it. Judd is the best player in a not so great team, and with all this depth and shared strength it is no wonder Pendles and Dids are taking votes of the Swanster.

Our strength in this sense, is also the weakness when it comes to an individual winning a B&F.

The Collingwood players should just get up and leave now, and next year no matter what happens decline to go to the Brownlow. Judd winning is a joke, there is no way he was better than Swan, Ablett, Hodge or Goddard this year.

One good thing to come out of this is I'm 100% sure Collingwood will now win this Saturday as this bullshit will spur the boys on. Swan will have 40 possessions and win the Norm Smith as it's not voted upon by ******** umpires.

Seriously why did our boys actually go. Should have just stayed at home. Eddie seriously next year just tell the boys don't even bother going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back