Preview 2010 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

It should be said the Chris Judd is a phenomenal leader and one of the best players in the game. So in this sense, he deserved to win.

As shown by his leadership in finals since switching to Carlton.

Swanny VERY Stiff here, wish judd would wipe that grin off his face:mad:

"Could it get any worse! Poor Swanny finishes in 3rd!

Switched it off after round 20. Absolute bullshit.

Even when we finish on top, Carlscum find a way to screw us over. Cheating filth.

Brownlow shmownlow.

For the first time in history i fell for collingwood

Swan>Smug ****

I wouldn't worry about it too much guys, Judd carries Carlton and this is evidenced by the fact that nobody else even got double figures in their votes. In good teams there's always the risk of a Pendlebury or a Selwood stealing those last few from the fancied player. You've got bigger fish to fry now anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People don't get too upset about this.
We disagree with the umpires for 364 days of the year, tonight we proved that we are right. They don't understand the game.
The 2 best and only awards that count are the MVP & the coaches award

Switched it off after round 20. Absolute bullshit.

Even when we finish on top, Carlscum find a way to screw us over. Cheating filth.

Brownlow shmownlow.

You switched your tv off? I threw a bottle at it.

:) F* the brownlow, i wont even watch it next year.

I do feel a little bad for Dane because he deserves recognition after being overlooked for the last two years... but other than that, its a good outcome for the main game..

although I feel Swan was robbed of the brownlow (he had a fantastic season) it is nothing compared to the medal he is going to get next week. perhaps he will get two.

His peers have judged him the MVP of 2010 already.

Go Pies!

Hey guys.
The problem we had was that too many different players got votes.
(we had the most individual vote scorers)
I'd rather have 18 vote getters and a premiership.

Yeah wouldn't be as pissed if Ablett or somebody more deserving actually won it, everyone saying we had more people to take votes off us etc is true but there were so many more deserving players then that dudd.

I can understand Ed being pissed. It seems that only Pin-up boys get a better run. Judd didn't expect it and really wasn't even excited about winning. He's surrounded but crap and gets the points when they win. Last years eye gouge and this years elbow in the face are overlooked when you're special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back