2010 Under 19s Divison 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott Pannunzio, very handy pick up from Banyual, went to school with most of the boys in the team from lower, but the big news to come out of lower, is Stand in Captain , Ben Flanagan has hung up the boots due to Work Commitments, after this weeks game, after gathering 42 possesions against eltham (26 kicks, 16 handballs,12 tckles, 1 goal) will be a big loss for the season, although with Sardi to return in 6-8 weeks should be able to cope, diamo still ffirm favourites for the flag, with lower close behind, st marys falling behind, (talking themselves up and not producing is not the best option for them!)

Scott Pannunzio, very handy pick up from Banyual, went to school with most of the boys in the team from lower, but the big news to come out of lower, is Stand in Captain , Ben Flanagan has hung up the boots due to Work Commitments, after this weeks game, after gathering 42 possesions against eltham (26 kicks, 16 handballs,12 tckles, 1 goal) will be a big loss for the season, although with Sardi to return in 6-8 weeks should be able to cope, diamo still ffirm favourites for the flag, with lower close behind, st marys falling behind, (talking themselves up and not producing is not the best option for them!)

polar bear will be missed:(

Mernda is probably about par with Hurstbridge.

They have good pace through the middle of the ground, No.2 for them is lightening.

But their forward line as a general rule is lacking. Can't tell much of their backline, but they did keep Reservoir to 1.4.

you must be forgetting that daniel "glove" shiel hasn't played all year since the 1st quarter of round 1 against whittlesea where he kicked 4 goals!! he'll be back soon and will help mernda put a strong run into the finals on. No. 2 is Jesse Owens-Draper kicked 11 against Reservoir was un-stoppable.

you must be forgetting that daniel "glove" shiel hasn't played all year since the 1st quarter of round 1 against whittlesea where he kicked 4 goals!! he'll be back soon and will help mernda put a strong run into the finals on. No. 2 is Jesse Owens-Draper kicked 11 against Reservoir was un-stoppable.

his probably good and all, but my mum could kick 10 against resevoir lets be honest

how dumb are u mate, they have juniors u flipping *******

Oh I see, so you allegedly played at the St Mary’s JFC. A bit lost are we?, I’m sure that there is a little kiddies forum somewhere on BF that deals with the Yarra League.

This forum is an NFL forum, different comp, different clubs. Now I know that I’ve used some big words here, so if you’re struggling why not try http://dictionary.reference.com/ , judging by your previous posts this site might help.

Once you’ve got spelling licked I can help you with grammar, but lets not get to ahead of ourselves, one thing at a time!

Oh I see, so you allegedly played at the St Mary’s JFC. A bit lost are we?, I’m sure that there is a little kiddies forum somewhere on BF that deals with the Yarra League.

This forum is an NFL forum, different comp, different clubs. Now I know that I’ve used some big words here, so if you’re struggling why not try http://dictionary.reference.com/ , judging by your previous posts this site might help.

Once you’ve got spelling licked I can help you with grammar, but lets not get to ahead of ourselves, one thing at a time!

arn't u a flipping hero, im guessing ur a shit st.marys bloke aswell! why dont ya talk on the footy field, 2 loses in a row, that hurts.

Dno whats worse the d*ckh*ads from St Marys who still think they'll earn any respect by posting stuff on here or the f**kwits they call supporters and coaching staff who would have to be THE biggest sooks I have ever heard in my life

mate seriously youve obviously got nothing if your trying to pull spelling and grammar out obviously his not writing and essay and secondly that is just the worst call, wrong forum he played juniors there obviously knows some people there.

your obviously one of those st marys kids who were shittin themselves everytime they got near the ball the other week. congrats on one of the softest team displays ive ever seen

im actually looking foward to how you embaress yourself writing back to this

mate seriously youve obviously got nothing if your trying to pull spelling and grammar out obviously his not writing and essay and secondly that is just the worst call, wrong forum he played juniors there obviously knows some people there.

your obviously one of those st marys kids who were shittin themselves everytime they got near the ball the other week. congrats on one of the softest team displays ive ever seen

im actually looking foward to how you embaress yourself writing back to this

Im from St mary's "umm its actually embarrass*"

Your right grig we'll work on that one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey “sercha” some of your other little buddies come out to play?, looks like they could do with your dictionary as well, maybe you could be a good little boy and lend it to them.

It’s probably going to disappoint you to learn that I’m not actually associated with St Mary’s. However I am actually connected with another club in the NFL, but our 19s don’t play in Div2.

Have seen little of STM this year, but I have seen both LP and DC in a number of games and they are clearly the two front runners, and if they can keep their guys healthy and get all their best blokes on the park it’s hard to go past them. I’ve only seen STM in action once this year (V LP), and I’m sure you will be horrified to learn that they do have some players we are actually keeping an eye on for next year. I’m surprised they’re not playing for their seniors. Might need to give them a go or other clubs will swoop.

Again you’ll be disappointed to learn that the general consensus from level headed people from other clubs around the league is that their 19’s are not a bad unit, better than last year, but they will struggle to go the distance against LP & DC (as was shown in the last 2 rounds). As for next year IF they can hold on to their better top age players, then their Senior team will be all the better for it.

Now I’ve tried to treat you rascals like adults, don’t let me down, try and lift the standard of this forum to a meaning full discussion on footy, this was the reason the board was set up for in the first place.

Hey “sercha” some of your other little buddies come out to play?, looks like they could do with your dictionary as well, maybe you could be a good little boy and lend it to them.

It’s probably going to disappoint you to learn that I’m not actually associated with St Mary’s. However I am actually connected with another club in the NFL, but our 19s don’t play in Div2.

Have seen little of STM this year, but I have seen both LP and DC in a number of games and they are clearly the two front runners, and if they can keep their guys healthy and get all their best blokes on the park it’s hard to go past them. I’ve only seen STM in action once this year (V LP), and I’m sure you will be horrified to learn that they do have some players we are actually keeping an eye on for next year. I’m surprised they’re not playing for their seniors. Might need to give them a go or other clubs will swoop.

Again you’ll be disappointed to learn that the general consensus from level headed people from other clubs around the league is that their 19’s are not a bad unit, better than last year, but they will struggle to go the distance against LP & DC (as was shown in the last 2 rounds). As for next year IF they can hold on to their better top age players, then their Senior team will be all the better for it.

Now I’ve tried to treat you rascals like adults, don’t let me down, try and lift the standard of this forum to a meaning full discussion on footy, this was the reason the board was set up for in the first place.

No one in the competition in my perspective would match LP, GIVEN we had all our seniors players, names like patty flynn, ben buller, grigga! but again playing against st.mary's we would of had 5 usual starters that were missing. which may of been a 3-4 goal more advantage

No one in the competition in my perspective would match LP, GIVEN we had all our seniors players, names like patty flynn, ben buller, grigga! but again playing against st.mary's we would of had 5 usual starters that were missing. which may of been a 3-4 goal more advantage

You’re right LP are a very good team, but don’t discount DC just yet. Unfortunately due to injuries or other commitments it is a bit of a rarity these days that two teams get to run out on the ground with their best team. I was aware that LP were missing a couple of good players when they played STM the other week, but then again s STM had one or two of their better players missing as well. You can only go on what they do with the blokes that run out on the ground, after all they don’t adjust wins/losses or ladder percentage based on the players missing!!

The other thing to remember is that the best team doesn’t always end up as premiers, we’ve seen this plenty of times in the NFL , (Heidelberg being the exception but that’s an all together different story).

Keep playing if you’re a player, or keeping supporting if you’re a supporter – just be a good sport about it– because at the end of the day it’s all about the game, and lets face it it is the best game!.Good luck for the rest of the year.

I know people dont rate thomastown at all but this weekend they should go alright against mernda. getting 3 of their best back in the centre from the seniors should give mernda a good game

whittlesea is still a decent team, they hav had some shit results thou, but dimo nd lower should be a decent game weneva they play

the bears are back in force this week, big names in including sardi and big omo! nearly full squad apart from a couple but should hand it to whittlsea this week

the bears are back in force this week, big names in including sardi and big omo! nearly full squad apart from a couple but should hand it to whittlsea this week

you would want to win this years grand final the way you talk up lower. remember last year whittlesea didnt even come within 10 goals of diamo, lower or macleod during the season. beat them all when it counted. same sort of lower talk from last year aswell

you would want to win this years grand final the way you talk up lower. remember last year whittlesea didnt even come within 10 goals of diamo, lower or macleod during the season. beat them all when it counted. same sort of lower talk from last year aswell

ahh sorry bud, cant say i played last year! but im sure ur a whittlsea bloke, lets see if your 1's finally get the cheap way out of winning a flag, buying new players and all. lets just see:thumbsu:

ahh sorry bud, cant say i played last year! but im sure ur a whittlsea bloke, lets see if your 1's finally get the cheap way out of winning a flag, buying new players and all. lets just see:thumbsu:

actually i hate whittlessea and couldnt care less about there seniors, they just knocked us off last year

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Under 19s Divison 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back