2010 Under 19s Divison 2

Remove this Banner Ad

nah mate, dont misconstrue things. There's a St Mary's facebook page where we post photos from the season etc. There's a section where we had a bit of fun creating prices and little blurbs about each other, using a supercoach format. Got nothing to do with any other team, like i said it's just a bit of fun.
It's not getting posted anywhere else but where we players can see it.

:)

Big game this week Lower Vs St.Marys. We will get a true indication of St.Marys vast improvement. Although I expect Lower to win it will be a good win if they do win, they will be missing a few key players. Jai "normous" Norman who is handsdown the best ruckmen in the comp would average 30+ hit outs a week with almost %100 efficency is missing and their skipper Joel Sardi has a thumb complaint and will be missing. So if Lower win it'll be a good win with a few big names out. Norman is a big loss and is probably the bears most important player. Also just quickly on Whittlesea how bad they have turned out to be. Lower and Diamo the 2 main sides with St.Marys not far behind.

haha whittlesea stiiink! theres obviously a very big gap (about 80 points) between third and fourth, but who would we say the next 3 or 4 teams are? a few rounds in now boys what's our predictions for the final 6? top three are obvious, whos gonna miss out out of mernda, bundoora, hursty and whittlesea?? keep in mind mernda have only played lower out of the top three. the burra will get found out over the next two weeks with diamo and lower, are they contenders or pretenders? watch this space!

Big game this week Lower Vs St.Marys. We will get a true indication of St.Marys vast improvement. Although I expect Lower to win it will be a good win if they do win, they will be missing a few key players. Jai "normous" Norman who is handsdown the best ruckmen in the comp would average 30+ hit outs a week with almost %100 efficency is missing and their skipper Joel Sardi has a thumb complaint and will be missing. So if Lower win it'll be a good win with a few big names out. Norman is a big loss and is probably the bears most important player. Also just quickly on Whittlesea how bad they have turned out to be. Lower and Diamo the 2 main sides with St.Marys not far behind.

Pitty his kicking is nowhere near %100 effeincy

too bad sardi is playing, heard it from his mouth and alex dines who can only be described as a young troy luff will be filling his normans place. St Marys are the softest team getting around and also this st marys facebook page sounds fair cool. by the way guys thats sarcasm, it isnt cool.

Pitty his kicking is nowhere near %100 effeincy

not only is jai's kicking below par, i just happened to be driving in the hurstbridge direction the other day and in front of me jai was riding along on his push bike then some how managed to flip over the handlebars and into the side of the road. what a ******, he got up looking very embarrassed and confused. not only can this bloke not kick he struggles with simple life skills like riding a bike

not only is jai's kicking below par, i just happened to be driving in the hurstbridge direction the other day and in front of me jai was riding along on his push bike then some how managed to flip over the handlebars and into the side of the road. what a ******, he got up looking very embarrassed and confused. not only can this bloke not kick he struggles with simple life skills like riding a bike

Rumor also has it he has sex 3 times a week. True or false? These accusations and rumors may be reulsting into his game performance, the more sex, the better game played!

Thoughts?

Rumor also has it he has sex 3 times a week. True or false? These accusations and rumors may be reulsting into his game performance, the more sex, the better game played!

Thoughts?

can confirm that he was actually punched 4 times on the weekend by the person who apparently gives him sex

can confirm that he was actually punched 4 times on the weekend by the person who apparently gives him sex

Well lower followers should get onto his mrs. And maybe even paying her for the friday night special so the big c*** can perform week in week out
:thumbsu:

too bad sardi is playing, heard it from his mouth and alex dines who can only be described as a young troy luff will be filling his normans place. St Marys are the softest team getting around and also this st marys facebook page sounds fair cool. by the way guys thats sarcasm, it isnt cool.

One player wont make the difference, he sounds like a ********, a thumb complaint. I think you Lower boys should have a hard look at yourselves, St. Marys will be good odds to beat the Lower this week. upset of the round

One player wont make the difference, he sounds like a ********, a thumb complaint. I think you Lower boys should have a hard look at yourselves, St. Marys will be good odds to beat the Lower this week. upset of the round

**** off idiot.the blokes coming off a broken back last yr.he'd be one the toughest blokes in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rumours of a run with role being played on one simon denier are flying around.
who will go to him? do you think he will have a target on his back after controversially leaving after playing juniors at research, lower plenty's affiliated junior club
thoughts?

wouldnt go calling a team that won by over 100 pts and have already won 4 games which by the way is more then your clubs 3 teams put together pathetic.

Watched Mernda play Reservoir on the weekend before our senior game, they were pathetic. Will struggle the whole year!

Mernda is probably about par with Hurstbridge.

They have good pace through the middle of the ground, No.2 for them is lightening.

But their forward line as a general rule is lacking. Can't tell much of their backline, but they did keep Reservoir to 1.4.

Denier you are an absolute w***er. To think that anyone gave a shit you left Research is a joke in itself, if anything, word around the traps was they were rapped to get rid of you. You were never good and you still are pathetic, stop living a dream you flog.

P.S. If things get too hard for the big guy, he tends to have a teary, someone have some tissues handy to clean it up.

Lower Plenty again show they must be the real deal in div 2. watched a couple of their games and must say number 16 in the backline has good control and defensive skills, but also has the composure to run forward and kick a goal, his name ?????? he is the reason the have a low scores agasinst and very important in their side, and grand final aspirartions......

Lower Plenty again show they must be the real deal in div 2. watched a couple of their games and must say number 16 in the backline has good control and defensive skills, but also has the composure to run forward and kick a goal, his name ?????? he is the reason the have a low scores agasinst and very important in their side, and grand final aspirartions......

Scott Panunzio, would have the biggest kick in the comp to add to his defensive skills :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Under 19s Divison 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back