Mega Thread 2011/12 Trade/Draft/Delist MegaThread, now twice as mega!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS have just handed GC the cup in four years time.

Shocking from gws would think GC would be the one club they wouldn't help....:confused:

It really sucks watching elite WA talent head east year after year. I bet it will happen next year too with Jack Martin.

What do you guys think of this 3 way trade? Just a musing of mine to pass the time. At all close to fair?

West Coast:
Gain - Clark, 30
Lose - Swift, Lycett

Brisbane:
Gain - Tippett, Swift, 24
Lose - Clark, 8, 30

Adelaide:
Gain - Lycett, 8
Lose - Tippett, 24

What do you guys think of this 3 way trade? Just a musing of mine to pass the time. At all close to fair?

West Coast:
Gain - Clark, 30
Lose - Swift, Lycett

Brisbane:
Gain - Tippett, Swift, 24
Lose - Clark, 8, 30

Adelaide:
Gain - Lycett, 8
Lose - Tippett, 24

Lycett isn't being traded.

Meh just get them when they want to come home.

Name one 'elite' WA talent that came back to play for the Eagles? I can't think of one. Daniel Chick is probably the best we have got and he was hardly a star.

Sydney is showing interest in young West Coast midfielder Koby Stevens, after the Victorian prospect grows increasingly pessimistic about his chances in the west.

Stevens played just two games for the resurgent Eagles in 2011, struggling to breaking into an engine room including Matt Priddis, Daniel Kerr and Luke Shuey.

Although Stevens still has time left on his current contract, the Swans and John Longmire are understood to have made enquiries of the Eagles as to 20-year-old’s availability.

And the hard-bodied product of Gippsland may be swayed.

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2011/10/12/brad-who-geelong-rule-out-ebert/

Balls :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness if we picked him up I'd lose my shit. Half our list is already made up of inside midfielders.

Problem with a lot of the kids these days is they want to be a walk up start into a side and not spend time developing even further. When they don't get time in the side first/second year they start to think they might be better off elsewhere.

Want the earth now. Only a few young blokes are capable of this..

Name one 'elite' WA talent that came back to play for the Eagles? I can't think of one. Daniel Chick is probably the best we have got and he was hardly a star.

Then we are due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back