Mega Thread 2011/12 Trade/Draft/Delist MegaThread, now twice as mega!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"11.04am: OUT-of-favour Western Bulldogs forward Josh Hill could be an Eagle by the end of the week.

"It has been a tough year for Josh given that this time last year he actually thought he was at Hawthorn. So it was tough and things didn’t go to plan for him this year.

"But I’ve spoken with West Coast and they haven’t given us an absolute definite that they will go hard for Josh.

"We have had a meeting with them though and they seem comfortable with it."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...you-need-to-know/story-fn69a32t-1226164479567

I tend to agree. I would rather Josh Hill and a 5 pick downgrade. Seems completely unlikely we will not get the same player 5 picks later anyway.

"11.04am: OUT-of-favour Western Bulldogs forward Josh Hill could be an Eagle by the end of the week.

"It has been a tough year for Josh given that this time last year he actually thought he was at Hawthorn. So it was tough and things didn’t go to plan for him this year.

"But I’ve spoken with West Coast and they haven’t given us an absolute definite that they will go hard for Josh.

"We have had a meeting with them though and they seem comfortable with it."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...you-need-to-know/story-fn69a32t-1226164479567

Josh Hill, JON what's the difference? Waste of time and a place on the list IMO.

small forward. kicked 33 goals in 2009

More as a floating 3rd forward. Fairly decent overhead mark. He's 191cms tall so not a crumbing forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would never happen, but if Ebert was on the open market how good would this be (depending on Eagles player involved):

WCE give Pick 23 + Player X to Brisbane
Freo give pick 16 to WCE
Brisbane give Clark to Freo

THEN

WCE give pick 16 + Ebert
Port give pick 6

Pipe dreams, I know, but fun dreaming! :D

He's got 25 kg on a Broome.

Would have the skill to play as a small forward, it's just that the Dogs forward line hasn't really been tall for a number of years, remember Brad Johnson was their ff for a while, we have JK, Lynch, Darling, and NicNat/Cox.

I'm slowly coming around to Hill though, he's only 22 and can play, bit soft maybe but there are a couple in our team who need to learn to tackle over pre season (Lecca....). To my knowledge clean enough sheet of injuries too, downside is base wage or close to it?

Yah, Ebert doesn't want to go there though.

FFS Marty Clark went to Collingwood for Pick 25, Port can't even give up Pick 28 for Ebert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back