Discussion 2011 Jumper Suggestion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2011 Jumper Discussion

Why has nobody mentioned Gold Coast?

Probably because no ones too sure what they'll wear.
If I had to guess I'd say they'll wear something like this.
GCFC11.png

But as they've said that they're going to have a new nickname, it's really hard to tell.

Yep GANTY that is the word on the GC board.

Oh, and pie_machine, I love both Hawthorn concepts :thumbsu:

And word is Suns will be the nickname, home jumper consisting of red & yellow, away/clash blue & white.

Really!:( Im pretty disapointed with that. Its so American, I wouldve have rathered they just stay as the Gold Coast and let the supporters come up with an unnofficial nickname that they chant at games and that the team is talked about as.

Yeh that sounds pretty much spot on in terms of jumper colours.

Comments please. And it said on the GC website it's on July 22.

If it's going to be a silver jumper, it'll be something like this
EssendonClash1.png

The club wouldn't accept something like what you just posted.

"the Club' also said they wouldn't accept the idea in the first place.

You have to understand that 'the club' don't actualy care too much for the traditions and history of the club, and want something that will sell at the club shop for $120.

PS I am stirring the pot a little with the adidas soccer template.

Fremantle 2011

The top two are home jumpers and the bottom two are clash

Please view this image in full size for higher quality. Right click and select "view image" or "open image in new tab"

I have given two options of which I would like implemented. The first kit is with the Purple Haze jumper and white jumper with the anchor. I feel that the Green and Red aren't needed on the home jumper.

The second kit uses the triple vee. It uses the colours on the purple haze jumper with purple as it's main and white as secondary. The clash is just an invert of the home.

You've improved a lot on your designs Mobitout. Just in the way you lay it out, how you slightly edit the templates, it looks really good :thumbsu:

Just a question I've always wanted to ask - where does the username come from? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong Cats 2011

In addition to the current predominantly white home jumper, Geelong could introduce an alternate predominantly navy home jumper. The difference is most noticeable at the back with the number.​

Instead of the current clash jumper, Geelong could drop the cat's face and have a "Footscray-style" navy clash jumper. This works equally well with the colours reversed as a light clash jumper.​

However, if the Cats want to keep the cat's face on the jumper, it could also be used on a single stripe as a white clash jumper.​

You've improved a lot on your designs Mobitout. Just in the way you lay it out, how you slightly edit the templates, it looks really good :thumbsu:

Just a question I've always wanted to ask - where does the username come from? :p
Thanks Gibbsy :)

Hmmm if I can remember, it was a username for an online game a couple of years ago then everytime I made a new account for anything from Forums to games, I named it mobitout :p

Great Work Pie Machine. I like the way you reversed the clash jumper but one thing I would do for it is add a another stripe above the one thats on there to see the eyebrow thingy.

piemachine, the Geelong jumpers are great ideas and alternatives for 2011; and possibly beyond. Ive always despised the Cat face logo, I like the Footscray style jumpers; possibly as NAB Cup material....:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Edited version of one of my old designs which came from Footscray night series jumper. Left click to see it properly.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Footscray Bulldogs 2011

As a number of people have said, with two other "West" teams in the league soon - West Coast and Western Sydney, the Western Bulldogs should revert to the Footscray Bulldogs.

The bulldog logo has been removed from the blue and white jumpers; a return to designs from 1975-96 and an recoloured white version of the first Bulldogs jumper.

Also, a predominantly red jumper similar in style to the blue jumper has been introduced.

2vmt6jb.png

Richmond Clash
This design was used by Port Adelaide as their first away jumper, but it was mainly black with two white and one teal "lightning sash" or whatever the hell they are! It didn't get much love but I liked it, even though it was pretty useless as an away top because it didn't solve any clashes. I think it works as a Richmond clash top because there is still a hint of a yellow sash on black even though its mainly a white jumper. You could almost argue that the "lightning sashes" could be tiger claws that have been used before in Richmond pre-season tops. It's not perfect but I reckon it looks better than the current clash top with the yellow side panels and white number panel.

8z2tjt.png

Collingwood Clash
If anyone needs a new clash jumper it's Collingwood! I like the "GT stripes" design because it gives Collingwood a genuine clash top but it still sticks to the whole black and white stripes theme. And I didn't use the Nike template by mistake, Collingwood are actually changing to them next year! ;)

:eek: What are your sources Heyzeus? we've been with adidas for ages...
If it is true (Im not saying it is or it isnt, I too would like to see sources) surely you agree its for the better. Look what has happened to your jumper in recent years.

Last unmolested jumper (2008)

New jumper with stupid tapers and curves (2009-)

:EDIT: BTW Heyzeus I quite like that clash jumper. I would like to see it if Collingwood insist on staying with a mostly black home jumper.

2vmt6jb.png

Richmond Clash
This design was used by Port Adelaide as their first away jumper, but it was mainly black with two white and one teal "lightning sash" or whatever the hell they are! It didn't get much love but I liked it, even though it was pretty useless as an away top because it didn't solve any clashes. I think it works as a Richmond clash top because there is still a hint of a yellow sash on black even though its mainly a white jumper. You could almost argue that the "lightning sashes" could be tiger claws that have been used before in Richmond pre-season tops. It's not perfect but I reckon it looks better than the current clash top with the yellow side panels and white number panel.

this is brilliant

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2011 Jumper Suggestion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back