2011 Ladder Predictions - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Can a mod please red card Ziebull, he is clearly trolling and bringing this thread into disrepute.

I took North to win the spoon at $8.00 last year and traded them with a lay at $2.50 after round 2.

I can't wait for North to make me more moolah this year. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I wouldn't worry about Ziebull. School goes back soon, and it's getting past his bedtime.

you do know you have the WORST list in the comp which got you a wooden spoon and will get you another one.
Worst midfield of masten, ebert,selwood, selwood,kerr,gaff,shuey
rucks nic nat who is flashy but inconsistent and cox who is ageing terribly
defence: glass is old and bad, waters-only thing he is good at is sniping, sheppard-dud, schoefield-dud, hurn-your best player
forwards: only 2 good forwards in lecras and kennedy surrounded by hacks like hams, strijk, wilson, weedon, embley etc

Can you please stop posting in any thread regarding ranking of teams in any capacity.

1.Collingwood
2.St kilda
3.Hawthorn
4.Carlton
5.Western Bulldogs
6.Fremantle
7.Geelong
8.Adelaide
9.Sydney
10.Richmond
11.Port Adelaide
12.North Melbourne
13.Melbourne
14.Essendon
15.West Coast
16.Brisbane
17.Gold Coast

Coleman: Jack Riewolt
Brownlow:Cyril Rioli
Primers: Hawthorn
Runners-up: Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet Kennedy has kicked more goals in a season than any of them.

But you must be right... they are ALL better forwards than him... somehow :eek::eek::eek::eek:
lol please tell me you are not trying to argue that kennedy is better than boomer harvey and petrie because that would be hilarious, unfortunatley everyone would be laughing at you and not with you:thumbsu:

lol please tell me you are not trying to argue that kennedy is better than boomer harvey and petrie because that would be hilarious, unfortunatley everyone would be laughing at you and not with you:thumbsu:

I'll give you two to one odds on kennedy kicking more goals than petrie this year. As a matter of fact i'll give you 2 to 1 and i'll give petrie a 5 goal head start. But sure petrie's 38 goal year 4 years ago holds weight when the guy hasnt kicked above 28 in any other season. Shit that 38 goal year was in a year you guys finished top 4 yeah?

How can kennedy compete. 31 goals from the first 11 games this year and played injured from rounds 13 onwards to finish on 41.

Oh i also forgot to mention petries 38 goal season came with 11 goal assists and from 25 games. 13 goals also came in the space of 2 games meaning he averaved a beesdick over 1 goal a game for the rest of the year.
Kennedy's 2010 came with 41 goals and 15 goal assists and he played injured for the last 10 games.

I'll give you two to one odds on kennedy kicking more goals than petrie this year. As a matter of fact i'll give you 2 to 1 and i'll give petrie a 5 goal head start. But sure petrie's 38 goal year 4 years ago holds weight when the guy hasnt kicked above 28 in any other season. Shit that 38 goal year was in a year you guys finished top 4 yeah?

How can kennedy compete. 31 goals from the first 11 games this year and played injured from rounds 14 onwards to finish on 41.
lol petrie only played forward 1 year which he kicked 38 goals, every other year he has played ruck inwhich he got nominated for AA squad of 40 or chb.
Kennedy is nowhere near petrie, and drew will play 22 games at ff this year so i'm expecting 40 goals+

1. Collingwood
2. St Kilda
3. Fremantle
4. Hawthorn
5. Geelong
6. Bulldogs
7. Adelaide
8. Sydney

9. Carlton
10. Melbourne
11. Essendon
12. North