2011 memberships for sale

Remove this Banner Ad

hendo1963

Debutant
Apr 15, 2007
bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
I have 2 Adult memberships for sale for next year,they are under cover in block 316 behind the goals at the Subi end.
Have just started new job and will struggle to get to many,if any games next year.
Not looking to profit,just get back what I paid for them.It is for the 2011 season only.
First in,best dressed,PM me if interested.

i actually like the crap they send with a membership...... though i would give it all up for a seat.........

Just not behind the goals hey? There shall be no more complaining about lack of memberships.... :)

316 is behind the goals, but at a decent height. Not much leg room though.

Just not behind the goals hey? There shall be no more complaining about lack of memberships.... :)

316 is behind the goals, but at a decent height. Not much leg room though.

yeah but when i want a seat i want it to watch the game....... not be in the best position for shots at goal.......

i know the seats are

also, i will struggle to get to some games and wont be bothered to put the seats up for re-sale...... it's just not fair to other fans

If you wanted to go bad enough you would sit where ever - doesn't matter about the view - it's about being there, the atmosphere and screaming for your team.

On the second note if thats the case then fair enough :thumbsu:

Well, if anyone else is looking to sell I'm very keen. Was overseas and missed this *buggr*. Feel free to IM me please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 memberships for sale

Remove this Banner Ad

Back