• Lade

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Other

Votes: 44 33.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The list management team will have an approach. It doesn't take weeks for a new coach to have a 2 hour appointment with them outlining his vision before trade week.

They also may have very well appointed them but are waiting on a few other things to line up before announcing it.

It really isn't going to matter if it's tomorrow or next Tuesday.
I imagine once a preferred appointee is identified there would be a few days (1-3) of contractual negotiations involving the coaches manager and coach with the club.

Trade Radio is great, it's like slapstick comedy on the wireless.

David Schwartz: Now we're gonna hear from Nicky Dal with a hot trade rumour!

old car horn sound effect

Nick Dal Santo: Thanks Schwarta. West Coast, I've got a trade proposal, a bit from left field. They give up Harley Reid for Essendon's 4th round pick and the Eagles agree to play all future finals at the MCG.

boooiiinnnggg sound effect

Schwartz: Well you heard I here first folks! Sounds like an amazing deal West Coast couldn't say no to! We'll be right back to discuss after these 7 minutes of gambling ads!
Can you still call in? Back in the day I got on and suggested that Eagles make a contract offer to Valentine Holmes because we had a need for some run of half back.

According to them the dumbest part of my idea was his salary would be too high as opposed to his ability of half back

Can you still call in? Back in the day I got on and suggested that Eagles make a contract offer to Valentine Holmes because we had a need for some run of half back.

According to them the dumbest part of my idea was his salary would be too high as opposed to his ability of half back
Could be worth a call this year as he is a Full Back. Could be our Barrass replacement!

As much as it's driving all of you ****ers insane, the footy press clearly don't have shit on our decision-making around the coach. Club should be commended for running a tight ship in this regard.

download-3.jpg

First Job ---- Top Priority.

download-2.jpg

download.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back