2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

That'd have to be better than this time a year ago eh? Thanks mainly to the "Roos for life" option I presume.

I won't understand fully until I see some graphs, a pie chart, and pictorial history of NMFC membership figures in the 21st century.

Serious lack of

0602b.jpg

And she's not happy!

Can someone explain to me how the Troo Roo option works if you decide to change the membership type that you want. Let's say you were a Social Club member and other members of your family were just game day members. Then if you want to change, at what point do the money leave your credit card?

Can someone explain to me how the Troo Roo option works if you decide to change the membership type that you want. Let's say you were a Social Club member and other members of your family were just game day members. Then if you want to change, at what point do the money leave your credit card?

My understanding is that you have until late Nov (23rd I think) before the funds are deducted.

Haven't had time to fully digest it yet but the membership structure really looks great. love the North End memberships, Recognition Membership (I now have a target to live to 89 to get to Shinboner Spirit Member Status
icon7.gif
). We will kill 30k with this.

Pop up book unnecessary this year Twinky?

Nup, it's a must. Chuck that in too, as well as a full re-enactment of membership signings throughout history.

I hope someone has the Arden St turnstiles too. (they SHOULD be in the foyer of the new edifice IMO). I remember well the days of going through the metal turnstiles and having your membership ticket clipped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had reserved seats on level 2 with a 16 game membership, will I still be able to keep my reserved seat without having to upgrade to the schimma platinum club? I love my seat on level 2 and would be disgruntled if I was told the only way i could keep that seat was by buying a more expensive membership which I dont want..

I had reserved seats on level 2 with a 16 game membership, will I still be able to keep my reserved seat without having to upgrade to the schimma platinum club? I love my seat on level 2 and would be disgruntled if I was told the only way i could keep that seat was by buying a more expensive membership which I dont want..

Better not have to....

With the Troo for Life when do they start taking out payments again? Do I have to fill anything else out or does it just roll over without me having to do anything?

With the Troo for Life when do they start taking out payments again? Do I have to fill anything else out or does it just roll over without me having to do anything?

I think that the payments start coming out late nov if you are happy with the same or equivalent package.

I think that the payments start coming out late nov if you are happy with the same or equivalent package.
Of course I was happy, thats another thing will they just keep me and my son on the same package or do I have to notify them I'm happy with it or will they be in contact with me?

Some real good options, I've been one who's bitched and moaned over the cost in the past.But we'll be getting one of those $600.00 reserved seat packages.The kids will love being so close to the action.Well done North!

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back