2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had all sorts of memberships for the past 42 years and my "years as a member" figure has never shown more than 5 years AGC, so stuffed if I know mate.

TT - if the club doesn't have the right number of years as a member for you, it is worth letting them know so they can update this. I called them last year to have all of ours updated, and the years are now correct.

You don't want to be reading on BF about a member recognition benefit that you missed out on because the club systems didn't have you properly recorded!

TT - if the club doesn't have the right number of years as a member for you, it is worth letting them know so they can update this. I called them last year to have all of ours updated, and the years are now correct.

You don't want to be reading on BF about a member recognition benefit that you missed out on because the club systems didn't have you properly recorded!

I did too and no probs.:thumbsu:

A quick membership question for anyone able to answer. Last year I just purchased my membership (i.e. not a Troo Roo) but this year I want to sign up under the Troo-Roo program. Obviously I want to maintain my membership years recognition, so what's the easiest way to switch on to a Troo Roo program.

When you sign up/renew online there is an option to be Troo Roo For Life (i think you can tick a box on the paper application)

I've had all sorts of memberships for the past 42 years and my "years as a member" figure has never shown more than 5 years AGC, so stuffed if I know mate.

I emailed Sarah Snowling Sarah.Snowling@kangaroos.com.au and got the following response:

Thank you for your email

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of this update unfortunately this was a vital part of information that we lost in recent years when changing over databases. We would like to confirm that we have now updated your account accordingly to reflect the correct amount of years membership.

If you have any further enquiries at all please contact our service centre on 1300 KANGAS (1300 526 427)

Regards,

Sarah

As indicated by Sarah above, just contact the club and let them know the figure. Changing between membership categories or joining the Troo Roo group won't matter so long as you keep the same membership number. Always let the Club know that you are renewing your membership if you do so without the renewal form.

I know its not a Steffi, but I do get excited when dealing with numbers. I'll produce a graph but someone will need to refresh my memory as to how to upload it.

We appear to be 2,000 up on last year but this will be 2k 2010 members who converted to Troo Roo. The newbies and the lower level of churn (hopefully) are yet to appear. Need to break 13k with the first January figure.

.....................................................................15/10/10...............6664
.....................................................................20/10/10...............6874
30/11/2009......4,589
2/12/2009.......5,785
7/12/2009.......6,109
10/12/2009......6,892
11/12/2009......7,367
14/12/2009......7,845
15/12/2009......8,312
16/12/2009......8,839
17/12/2009......9,078
18/12/2009......9,456
22/12/2009......10,009
4/01/2010........11,096

We should be aiming for five figures by December 1 IMO. That is: 10,000

Suggested taglines for this mini campaign.

Ten by 12 = Success!

A Decimus By December!

Or my personal favourite:

I saw Mummy giving Santa the five figure shuffle.

Not sure if the Troo Roo figures are included so far. Yesterday I received a letter advising me of the process around the automatic renewal. Payment is made on November 22nd, before which you can nominate to cancel the Troo Roo membership if you wish. It would seem to me to be poor management of membership numbers to count members that may withdraw their membership before the actual payment date, then have to remove these withdrawals from the membership count.

You may be right BT but I think that the Troo Roo are in the 6k figure. The Club would know that the drop out rate of this catregory would be very low. If we achieve EA's target of 15k by 15 Dec, then we will crash through the 30k barrier.

Suggest we market the membership as a Christmas gift idea. Many people struggle to think of an appropriate gift and buy a shirt, DVD etc. The person then buys a membership in March/April. Buying the membership as the gift actually saves $s for the family. Also market the gift certificate idea.

You may be right BT but I think that the Troo Roo are in the 6k figure. The Club would know that the drop out rate of this catregory would be very low.

Yeah, as confirmed by Euge in a roundabout way in the interview with KB, which is now up on the website.

Off the topic of memberships, good to hear in the interview that in his 14 years in footy he said that he has never seen so many players coming into the club during their time off to work out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might just be the way I read the pamphlet (pissed in a hammock), but do social club members still get level 1 reserved seating??

No you don't, but you can either downgrade to a season ticket with your same reserved seat or upgrade to an Archers for reserved seat and social club access for an extra 50 bucks or so.

It might just be the way I read the pamphlet (pissed in a hammock), but do social club members still get level 1 reserved seating??

I've had a Social Club with Reserved Seat membership for a few years Boomer. Today I gave the club a ring and upgraded to an Archers Legends package after picking the brain of a helpful young bloke by the name of Peter. Initially my question was about keeping my current seat and he indicated I would revert to the Season ticket w/res seat package. Obviously the Social Club wasn't part of the deal but I think members who aren't Social Club members can still get into the Victory Room for $5/10. Somebody else on here could probably confirm if this is correct or not.

I've had a Social Club with Reserved Seat membership for a few years Boomer. Today I gave the club a ring and upgraded to an Archers Legends package after picking the brain of a helpful young bloke by the name of Peter. Initially my question was about keeping my current seat and he indicated I would revert to the Season ticket w/res seat package. Obviously the Social Club wasn't part of the deal but I think members who aren't Social Club members can still get into the Victory Room for $5/10. Somebody else on here could probably confirm if this is correct or not.

That is correct. $5 to get in with out social club membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back