2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Signed up this afternoon. Managed to snare the same seat.

Makes me wonder whether or not the club has gotten close to selling out the Schimma Club memberships.

Similar story here. I signed up relatively recently and still hung on to Row A on level 2 somehow.

:confused:

Not that I'm complaining. It's unlikely I will be able to justify a Platinum membership when (and if) I ever leave uni and the concessions it provides, so I am glad to eke out another year in the best seats in the house. Just seemed very odd.

Not that I'm complaining. It's unlikely I will be able to justify a Platinum membership when (and if) I ever leave uni and the concessions it provides, so I am glad to eke out another year in the best seats in the house. Just seemed very odd.
I've left university and I'm still able to justify purchasing a Platinum membership. :stern look

2011 30/03/2011: 23,573
2010 30/03/2010: 23,544
2009 30/03/2009: 24,322

Still potentially on track for the 2009 figure. Although we are tracking some 800 members behind, it all depends on the fixture and when our first home game is, etc. After the Collingwood game we should catch up a fair way.

Given we then have an interstate match and a bye, we may slow down somewhat, but should pick up again with the two home games coming up.

Oh, can I just say, we have two of the hottest girls working at the club behind the desk at reception and in the Roo Shop.

Went in yesterday, around 5PM, to sign up and they were just leaving. Get them at the Gate 5 membership tent and we'll give Collingwood's figure a shake :D

I had Cruize Garlett on the phone last night, asking why i hadn't re joined.

Ended up they let me have one of the five game memberships that are supposed to be only for country people. If you ask for it, you can get one, no matter where you live.

Okay, so I'm probably going to be able to budget for 300-400 dollars for a membership.

Is there anything that you guys would recommend for someone who's probably going to be able to make most Melbourne games throughout the year that's value for that kind of money?

Ended up they let me have one of the five game memberships that are supposed to be only for country people. If you ask for it, you can get one, no matter where you live.

Does he sound more threatening than he looks? :D

Okay, so I'm probably going to be able to budget for 300-400 dollars for a membership.

Is there anything that you guys would recommend for someone who's probably going to be able to make most Melbourne games throughout the year that's value for that kind of money?

Level 1 reserved seat is $355 for 11 games. Seats range from the flank to the wing.

North End resereved seat is $370 to get into all 16 Melbourne game, but you are tucked away in the pocket.

Probably the best options for that money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Level 1 reserved seat is $355 for 11 games. Seats range from the flank to the wing.

North End resereved seat is $370 to get into all 16 Melbourne game, but you are tucked away in the pocket.

Probably the best options for that money.

11 games H/A?

I had Cruize ring me aswell. He did it about 30 times in 40 minutes. All he would say though was "Hello, it's Cruize." then he would hang up.

Maybe the club needs to get our 10 best phone callers to do our membership telethons instead of Cruize, otherwise the club has stuffed up a kid's conversational skills.

I had Cruize ring me aswell. He did it about 30 times in 40 minutes. All he would say though was "Hello, it's Cruize." then he would hang up.

Maybe the club needs to get our 10 best phone callers to do our membership telethons instead of Cruize, otherwise the club has stuffed up a kid's conversational skills.

The have a number of people, including players, staff and even supporters, helping out DR.

A couple of points I want to put out there.

Best value for money has to be true roo for life, I get it may not be a fit for everyone but you will notice it less than a lump sum. I know I do and doing it allowed me to upgrade to archers legends membership. For those who haven't done it this year organize it when the season ends, you won't look back!

Second point, why do people wait for the telethon? My son asked me last night when we were watching the lachy chat whether someone would call us, and before I could answer he said " they won't because we are already members" I get that he won't have a phone call from a player, I just wonder why people who take the time to create an account and post stuff on here are still waiting for a call to sign up?

I get some may be financially limited and have little influence over when they sign up. (but see point 1)

Anyone else recieve an e-mail from Shaun Atley or another player welcoming them aboard for the football season?

I received one from Shaun basically welcoming me a board as a new member in 2011 as we are both new to the club, thanking me for my efforts and highlighting that it is really important that I attend as many games as possible. I replied saying thanks for the e-mail, wishing him luck for the rest of the season and stating that i'm really glad to have him in the Blue and White.

Thought it was a pretty nice gesture by NMFC and want to applaud the people that comes up with these ideas:thumbsu:. May be being biast, but I think we are the only club that does that kind of thing.

Cheers NMFC:)

Anyone else recieve an e-mail from Shaun Atley or another player welcoming them aboard for the football season?

Yep, my 6 month old daughter received one via my email address. Ok, so she's yet to fully appreciate it but, given that I printed it for her, one day she will (I hope!).

I received one from Shaun basically welcoming me a board as a new member in 2011 as we are both new to the club, thanking me for my efforts and highlighting that it is really important that I attend as many games as possible. I replied saying thanks for the e-mail, wishing him luck for the rest of the season and stating that i'm really glad to have him in the Blue and White.

Thought it was a pretty nice gesture by NMFC and want to applaud the people that comes up with these ideas:thumbsu:. May be being biast, but I think we are the only club that does that kind of thing.

Cheers NMFC:)

I got one.........decided to join for myself instead of buying for my family.
I will be flying in on monday and will go straight over to arden street to see the new facilities for the 1st time......family lives in parkville nearby.
Hopefully I can take a peak and tour around....will be buying some goodies to take home. Cant wait.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back