2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

I got one.........decided to join for myself instead of buying for my family.
I will be flying in on monday and will go straight over to arden street to see the new facilities for the 1st time......family lives in parkville nearby.
Hopefully I can take a peak and tour around....will be buying some goodies to take home. Cant wait.:thumbsu:

Ozzyoslo, why don't you contact the North people and explain your situation to them (all the way from Norway!!!) and try to get them to give you a tour of the new facilities. Give it a go!

I am sure they will oblige considering your circumstances. I have always found them very helpful and very member friendly, that's the North culture!

A couple of points I want to put out there.

Best value for money has to be true roo for life, I get it may not be a fit for everyone but you will notice it less than a lump sum. I know I do and doing it allowed me to upgrade to archers legends membership. For those who haven't done it this year organize it when the season ends, you won't look back!

Second point, why do people wait for the telethon? My son asked me last night when we were watching the lachy chat whether someone would call us, and before I could answer he said " they won't because we are already members" I get that he won't have a phone call from a player, I just wonder why people who take the time to create an account and post stuff on here are still waiting for a call to sign up?

I get some may be financially limited and have little influence over when they sign up. (but see point 1)

I usually sign up the day of our first home game. Dunno why, I just do, adds to the build-up I guess. But I signed up earlier this year because I didnt want the players to call me. I dont think that should be part of their job description.

We need to get to the stage where this doesnt need to happen.

Ozzyoslo, why don't you contact the North people and explain your situation to them (all the way from Norway!!!) and try to get them to give you a tour of the new facilities. Give it a go!

I am sure they will oblige considering your circumstances. I have always found them very helpful and very member friendly, that's the North culture!

I second this.

Give them a call and see what they can do for you. You are, after all, flying across the world..

I'm getting excited along with those in the know for the arrival of a new member..Ms Reliable is due to deliver a Joey in about a week or so. Hope Mr Reliable (the Grandad to be) will be handing out the cigars tho in his case, Marlboro Reds (if he's still on the gaspers). :thumbsu:

FYI I'm still a member after sooooooooooooooooooooooo many years, back when TV was in B&W.

I'm getting excited along with those in the know for the arrival of a new member..Ms Reliable is due to deliver a Joey in about a week or so.

Ah, Ms Reliable will join the rest of us to become Ms Doing My Best Sorry I'm Late Please Ignore that Banana in My Hair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how much of a delay these are. As in, are these Thursday's figures, or Wednesday's sign ups that get processed on a Thursday, then collated and published on Friday?

EDIT - if so, and we still have one or two days of this week to come, things are really looking up, especially added to the inevitable gameday sign ups.

Jaysus, thats awesome. We count a 1k week as good yea? well we knocked half of that out in a day.

Gotta believe its on the back of the Earn your stripes campaign (as well as the excellent work of the membership Dept.) Good work fellas. (and lasses)

Great effort by the members. This would have come from the Club telethon, including the players, plus the typical NMFC members signing up peak pre 1st home game. We should get around 150+ today and 300+ tomorrow. Therefore ignoring any processing delay we will exceed 25k by Monday.

The challenge then is to entice another 3k+ by Rd5 (Richmond?) and a further 2k by June.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back