2011 Rds 6-7 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 7 Trades

ROK has averaged no lower than 90 in the last 7 years!

You must have been stiff and had him in for the brief down patches.

I'm talking with a touch of bias though as i just traded him in for Ward. Hoping the wet weather in his last two games were then reason for sub-par scores...

R O'K used to be pretty high in price, at premium value ($500K+) I think, and thats when I had him and thats when he went through a rough patch. Grrrrr.

Agree with you on Matty Clark now too Shakey.....just booted him out the door before I lost even more. Though with GC this week he may do better but the jig was up.

I think once you get burnt by someone, they're gone forever! Thats the great thing about this game, plenty of choice.

^^ I'd personally go Cox, but Mummy could be a little bit different assuming most ppl in your league may have Cox.

I'll be trading either Libba or Harris out of my mids, upgrading to Boomer, who do you guys think should make way? I'm leaning towards Harris (or maybe even Swallow?) because I plan on picking up Gaz after round 9. Cheers

Just the 1 trade for my second ruck and I have enough money to do either:

Jolly < Cox
Jolly < Mumford

Thoughts?

EDIT - forgot that round 19 isn't the start of finals so have disregard what I previously said!

I would go Cox unless you're in need of a POD player.

Depends on what you're going for.

Cox should score more overall.

Mummy should also be consistent and is a POD player, but has a bye round 19 which is finals for leagues.

So if going for overall; Cox or Mummy are equal. Cox should score more, but Mummy is a point of difference and if he doms you'll leap up the rankings.

League - probs Cox as you'll be missing Mummy round one of finals!

Round 19 is not the first week of finals. This year it is round 21.

Swallow > Fyfe or Higgins > Chapman

Help?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Hmmm let me see, this is tough!

Swallow, who has more money to make with a be of around 35 to a 2nd year player who has big scores against Nth, Bris, Dogs and Crows yet failed against Cats

Or

A broken down Mule, who is out for at least 2 weeks with sore balls to the premium SC forward of the competition with lace hamstrings

1st option for me

Hmmm let me see, this is tough!

Swallow, who has more money to make with a be of around 35 to a 2nd year player who has big scores against Nth, Bris, Dogs and Crows yet failed against Cats

Or

A broken down Mule, who is out for at least 2 weeks with sore balls to the premium SC forward of the competition with lace hamstrings

1st option for me
Quoting for impact

So much win :thumbsu:

but has a bye round 19 which is finals for leagues.

Am I missing something?? Rnd 19 (as with Rnd 16) is actually a Bye in leagues, Rnd 21-24 are the finals rounds for SC...

Since WCE have Bye in Rnd 15, Mumford could end up being a better option than Cox :thumbsu:

Am I missing something?? Rnd 19 (as with Rnd 16) is actually a Bye in leagues, Rnd 21-24 are the finals rounds for SC...

Since WCE have Bye in Rnd 15, Mumford could end up being a better option than Cox :thumbsu:
That's what I was thinking and most people in my league have Cox. I have Sandi, Zac Smith & Redden as my other rucks and Jolly just isn't cutting it in 2011. I think his knee will give him issues all year.

decided to go Duigan to Thompson

will do 3 upgrades over the next 2 weeks and get in Shaw, Swan and Newman probably

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Internet went down a week ago for a whole week, so couldn't get L. Thompson before his price change but got him for Duigan this week anyway. Also couldn't get rid of Otten or Prestia before they were dropped last week as well.

Got rid of Travis Dope for Chapman, couldn't miss his 120+ down at skilled this week :thumbsu:

Midfield is now: Judd, Bartel, Cross, Chapman, Curnow, Swallow. (Pendlebury, Harris, Bewick)

I've settled on Swan -> Bartel/Selwood
Higgins-> Chappy

BIG risk trading Swan out but (1) bye this round, (2) break-even of 185 and (3) playing the Cats next round. Looking at a cash cow -> Swan in 3-4 weeks.

enright or johncock - worry about adcock with drums coming back and a change in team dynamic

drums moves cockads to the mids = 25 points extra per match. you know it's true ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back