Oppo Camp 2012 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
114172_340.jpg

Super win! Hats of to Goodes - very courageous. A lot of "star" hawks underperformed - rioli 4 kicks, gibson 3 kicks, roughead 0.3. Poor Hodgepodge......

Jesus, John Kennedy, Sr. is a surly prick. Your Grandson has just won a flag...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel empty inside, that should've been our boys up on that dais not those 2 pretenders.

No way were the swanettes nor the cawks better than Geelong this year but due to the transition period we're currently going through we could not muster enough wins to be in a position to realistically challenge in September.

Relieved the cawksuckers didn't win but damn this is one of the weakest Premierships in Australian Football history.

Happy for Mummy and Pyke though at least that's something to celebrate.

**** yeah GO SWANS!!!

Now Sewell can have something to really cry about as he did when he failed to tackle Selwood which lead to a Hawkins goal.:thumbsu:

**** yeah GO SWANS!!!

Now Sewell can have something to really cry about as he did when he failed to tackle Selwood which lead to a Hawkins goal.:thumbsu:

To be fair he looked like the only capable hawks player out there.

Theres plenty of others who will have a much shorter review of their influential moments.

What a beautiful day! You bloody rippers Swannies! The next best thing besides seeing the Cats win another granny is seeing the filthy piss and poos lose one to an honest, gutsy team like the Swans. So much to like about the bloods, nothing too flashy or brilliant, just hard work and a never say die attitude. So happy for the players (esp Mcveigh) and supporters!

To all the arrogant Hawks supporters, Jeff Kennett, Jordan Lewis, Brent Guerra, Clarkson- Suck a fat one you wanks, justice prevailed today!

Look...winning multiple games in a row is great....but it means jack the next time. Its like the roulette wheel...the last spin has no bearing on the next one.

Swans will beat Collingwood next week...and give the Flag one hell of a shake.

Blowing my own trumpet....but shoot...I am 700 bucks richer....cyber beers on me!! ( OK...I have had too many already....started driniking at 5 am !!!! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back