2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
H.Shaw/Broughton vs Enright/Birchall

Shaw and broughton have the biggest scoring potential for mine (IF broughton plays in the mids he's a bargain).

Goodes or Fyfe? Can't fit them both now I've added Lake. Goodes looks in great touch and plays GWS first game. Fyfe looks great too but has had an interrupted pre-season.

Shaw and broughton have the biggest scoring potential for mine (IF broughton plays in the mids he's a bargain).

Goodes or Fyfe? Can't fit them both now I've added Lake. Goodes looks in great touch and plays GWS first game. Fyfe looks great too but has had an interrupted pre-season.
I'd take Fyfe, although they have doubled the points against for clangers and Fyfe was in the top 6 or so last year for those who averaged over 100 last year. Its just that he's had some really high scores this pre season and Goodes is supposed to be a slow starter.

I've decided to go with Cox, so the question is 1 ruck premium and have 4 premiums in mids (Dal Santo/Murphy) or go two premiums in the ruck (Mumford)?

I've decided to go with Cox, so the question is 1 ruck premium and have 4 premiums in mids (Dal Santo/Murphy) or go two premiums in the ruck (Mumford)?

Premium midfielders generally score higher than premium rucks but there are better rookies in the midfield so I'd go with two premium rucks personally.

Aaron Hall vs Clay Smith

H.Shaw/Broughton vs Enright/Birchall

Although its 50/50 really, all teams SHOULD be in the 8.

boyd v watson +52k.... leaning towards watson

Boyd, Watson has some injury concerns.

Hurley, Dangerfield, Sidebottom

Pick two

Hurley and Sidebottom. Dangerfield is doesn't have the tank to stay in the midfield. Danger coughs up the ball a fair bit too.

Jobe Watson or Trent Cotchin?

I'm Really struggling with that :)

Cotchin, numbers are still rising, and so is Richmond (Believe it or not)
Cox and McIntosh

OR

Sandilands and Kreuzer

I'd go Cox and Kreuzer, but I even changed on that strategy. I originally had Luenberger Kreuzer, Stephenson and Giles. I now have Kreuzer, J Redden, Giles and Stephenson. Save some cash for other players. Redden could get a gig round 1 considering the performance this weekend.

I've got a similar decision to make as the only mid-pricer in my side:

Danger, N. Reiwoldt or Gray?

The way I see it is; Danger to midfield means great SC numbers finally or maybe Gray is poised to break into premium status or Roo back to his best this year?

Danger makes a lot of mistakes, and does not have the tank to stay in the midfield. Riewoldt is a tough one. My promise this season was ONLY to have Buddy as a key forward. The game doesn't support key forwards for consistently big scores. Gray is a Mid/FWD this year, I'd be comparing Gray/O'keefe/Beams instead.

I may be a bit biased:rolleyes: but Gray plays a midfield/forward role, and will get posessions and goals. Good for scoring I think!

Ok

Deledio/Bock/Birchall/Fisher

ATM I HAve deledio, but I'm concerned with injury.

Cotchin v Redden

Masten v Gaff

Sidebottom v Dangerfirld

They are the three I would go for gh172.

I think Cotchin has alot of improvement left, Masten I think is set for a breakout year and Sidebottom just but its a 50/50 call on that one for me.

Heres mine folks -

I need two out of these guys for M5 and M6

K.Stevens vs Miles vs A.Kennedy vs Clifton vs Mcdonald vs Sumner vs C.Smith

Who do you think the best two are?

I'm kind of leaning towards Miles and Kennedy.

Also Hargrave vs Lake for D5 spot. I have Hargrave at the moment.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotchin v Redden

Masten v Gaff

Sidebottom v Dangerfirld

They are the three I would go for gh172.

I think Cotchin has alot of improvement left, Masten I think is set for a breakout year and Sidebottom just but its a 50/50 call on that one for me.

Heres mine folks -

I need two out of these guys for M5 and M6

K.Stevens vs Miles vs A.Kennedy vs Clifton vs Mcdonald vs Sumner vs C.Smith

Who do you think the best two are?

I'm kind of leaning towards Miles and Kennedy.

Also Hargrave vs Lake for D5 spot. I have Hargrave at the moment.

Thoughts?

I probably wait for the round one sides before deciding on the mids - Id probably go Clifton though.

Lake vs Hargrave is a toss of the coin, I think Lake could have greater reward but also greater risk

dal santo vs. boyd vs. priddis? will be joining swan, murphy and watson. leading towards priddis to save a little money for later.

Ok, so this is doing my head i - Carazzo vs Scotland? Which one?

Razzo slithgly cheaper, but which has the most scoring potential (expecially consistent basis)

dal santo vs. boyd vs. priddis? will be joining swan, murphy and watson. leading towards priddis to save a little money for later.

i would go priddis. going to be in better team = usually scoring higher

+ boyd might be getting on a bit

Dal Santo will probably score well but depending on how Lenny goes may get a few points less than last year so maybe a bit overpriced...

tough one but for me i would go with priddis

Rockliff or Selwood?

Rockliff is probably Brisbane's best midfielder and will score highest for Brisbane in my opinion. He scored three goals on the weekend so Voss may decide to rest him forward more often where he can kick a number of goals. Selwood is a great player, but is he likely to be overtaken this year?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back