Mod. Notice 2013 Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

hey all, im a gold member.. and have been given a category 7 ticket.. which is up in the nose bleed section.. if anyone on level 1 or 2 doesnt mind the nosebleed and wants to swap please let me know! .. p.s im willing to pay additional cash regarding the swap to even it up.. cheers

I put in for 2 P1 tickets and 4 P2 tickets. When I checked my ticketek transaction history at about 6 pm tonight I had two seats in M57 and four standing room for M26. All good!

However, just checked again and they don't appear in my transaction history. Should I be worried?

I put in for 2 P1 tickets and 4 P2 tickets. When I checked my ticketek transaction history at about 6 pm tonight I had two seats in M57 and four standing room for M26. All good!

However, just checked again and they don't appear in my transaction history. Should I be worried?

Apparently all the transactions have disappeared... However check your credit card balance online as the payment should have already been taken out..

Hi
I have 2 adult and 3 children tickets in M5 - 6 rows from the front
Anybody interested in swapping for level 4 tickets ??
I have 2 adult and 2 concession tickets for level 4. Can we work something out?

Im keen to swap 1 adult & 2 concession tix for level 1.

I would like to swap my tickets (1 adult ticket and 2 concession) from Level 4 section Q36 Row G for 1 adult and 2 concession tickets on level 1, happy to make up the difference in value with cash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently all the transactions have disappeared... However check your credit card balance online as the payment should have already been taken out..

This has happened to my transaction history (last night it showed 4 x Q33 tickets). I'm not too concerned, as my cc has been debited for what appears to be Catergory 6 tickets. My only concern is will I be given other tickets (ie standing room) other than the original ones that were allocated? I would think not, only because the debit has been completed on my cc.

Spent the morning a bit stressed. Checked CC available funds to ensure I had enough. NOT ENOUGH FUNDS! No tix in transation history... CC not showing any payment...

Delved I to the CC transaction history and there is a discrepancy between my outstanding balance and available credit of $680. Looks like 2 x Cat 3.

This has happened to my transaction history (last night it showed 4 x Q33 tickets). I'm not too concerned, as my cc has been debited for what appears to be Catergory 6 tickets. My only concern is will I be given other tickets (ie standing room) other than the original ones that were allocated? I would think not, only because the debit has been completed on my cc.

I have a discrepancy of about $450 which appears to be debited from my CC yesterday. As I never actually checked Ticketek til late last night I have never seen any transaction in my history so am hoping..

You would imagine that once Freo's ballot has taken place (later today) we will have details from Ticketek again.

Does anybody have the ticket pricing available $278 has been taken out of my account for 1 adult and 1 concession, would anybody have any idea about what category seating this would be?

Cheers

EDIT: Found out standing room tickets. Ta.

Hello,

first post in years and appreciate the discussion of passionate Hawks I read year round.

I have emailed the club regarding our Hawthorn Football Club Memberships but I didn't get a clear response so it makes me think that what I am about to ask is not what they want to elaborate on so I am not disappointed.

**What percentage/numbers of Hawthorn Silver Seating Members were able to get a Grand Final ticket in 2012?

**Are the two tickets in the Hawthorn Silver Seating ballot who want to sit together treated as one entry or are they seen as two? Therefore, if one person gets a ticket then as that person nominated they want to sit with someone else they they are given a ticket as well??

Read on if you want to know my reason for asking...

My partner started following football after meeting me mid last 2012. This saw me pay 3k (AFL package tickets) to see the Grand Final last year for us both to sit together. This year I got Claire the highest membership the club allows a first year member, a Hawthorn Silver Seating Membership. I have a Hawthorn Gold Seating Membership.

**What would you do?

If the Mighties happen to play in the Grand Final I am considering waiving my Hawthorn Gold Grand Final certainty to be with Claire in the Hawthorn Silver Member ballot and if we don't get tickets together I would be faced with a 3k conundrum if the tickets are available.

Thanks for reading,

Daniel

If you are struggling to purchase a ticket NMFC still has bronze packages remaining at $1495pp
Good luck .Hope this helps. Nmfc.com.au. Or email Ben.omalley@kangaroos.com.au

Looking to buy a standing room ticket. Any PMs would be greatly appreciated :)

Mods' note: please don't offer to pay more than face value. Read the OP for the reason why.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2013 Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back