Oppo Camp 2013 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive gone Hawks tonight on account of the fact everyone else in my comp will have, and i have a 3 point lead to defend!

This is the time of year everyone gets desperate and tries to make tips up though.

I'm leading too and picked all the faves last week which didn't turn out so well. The person coming second did the same, but those down the order all made up a couple of tips on us.

Anyway I hope Hawthorn win, best case scenario for both teams is to finish top 2 and keep the qualifying finals and potentially the prelims in Melbourne.

Ive gone Hawks tonight on account of the fact everyone else in my comp will have, and i have a 3 point lead to defend!

Yeah I'm down to 2. So I'm picking favorites for the rest of the year just to make other people take the risk with the under dog..

Dunno who I want to win tonight, I hate both teams. Pies will push for top 4 and Hawks will drop a game giving us a sniff for top spot, if we can do the business tomorrow night.

Hope they kill each other

Lol. Hale is the worst shot for goal in the league. :D On the plus side the pies are dumping the poos and wees in every tackle... and Bruce please just admit you have incurable jungle fever "Harry O galloping like the stallion we know he is"...

I like Grundy but I havnt seen him do anything good to justify Bruce's gushing, apart from fancy hit outs and have a fancy hair doo. Seems a bit overrated thus far. Doesn't add much around the ground.

For a 19 year old ruckman grundy is amazing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies midfield need to learn how to defend.

I like Grundy but I havnt seen him do anything good to justify Bruce's gushing, apart from fancy hit outs and have a fancy hair doo. Seems a bit overrated thus far. Doesn't add much around the ground.
From what I've seen tonight, I'd take Grundy in a heartbeat over any of our currently fit "ruckmen". I think this kid will be a gem.

It's been a long time since I've seen the wind have such an effect on a game at the G.
I'd probably have to go back to when they pulled the ponsford down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back