2013 Player X v Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrnes is putting a big doubt in my mind....done close to nothing so far.

Then again Knights hasn't played last 2 NAB cup games....so what is the deal there?

Don't like either at this stage.

I will absolutely spew if PattyK gets 20+ possies tonight. If there's a god out there, please make Karnezis spud it up or get vested at some point.

And I think my point of Zorko v Martin as a stupid question has been justified.

No it hasn't. Martin has a shocker and yes it is very concerning but that doesn't mean it wasn't a valid question. I really don't get how you don't understand that. Plus, part of the reason you think it is not a valid comparison is because they are different prices which is just wrong.

In your opinion Zorko is a far better selection because Martin isn't good enough defensively to put up big enough scores. You believe Zorko is also worth spending the extra 60k on. Why not just say that?

No it hasn't. Martin has a shocker and yes it is very concerning but that doesn't mean it wasn't a valid question. I really don't get how you don't understand that. Plus, part of the reason you think it is not a valid comparison is because they are different prices which is just wrong.

In your opinion Zorko is a far better selection because Martin isn't good enough defensively to put up big enough scores. You believe Zorko is also worth spending the extra 60k on. Why not just say that?
This is the x v y thread...

Martin vs Wright would have been a justifiable quesiton but Zorko is clearly better everything backs that up

If he wanted to know whether it was worth the extra 60k it depends how you spend it so bring an extra duo in for evaluation but HE DIDNT

So its not a valid question... geesus

Martin vs Wright would have been a justifiable quesiton but Zorko is clearly better everything backs that up

If he wanted to know whether it was worth the extra 60k it depends how you spend it so bring an extra duo in for evaluation but HE DIDNT

You can compare everyone IMO

Its all about value and bang for buck outside of captaincy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even without the money, it doesn't matter. Both Zorko and Martin have question marks over there head. Many people on here aren't willing to pick Zorko and for good reasons.

If Martin came out firing today and pumped out a big score would that have made the question justifiable? because if him stinking it up today is enough to justify your claims then him having a big day must mean the opposite?

Even without the money, it doesn't matter. Both Zorko and Martin have question marks over there head. Many people on here aren't willing to pick Zorko and for good reasons.

If Martin came out firing today and pumped out a big score would that have made the question justifiable? because if him stinking it up today is enough to justify your claims then him having a big day must mean the opposite?

No no, in the same way that a bad score from Swan doesnt change his history, a good score from Martin doesnt change his history...

Are you dense or just trying to be confrontational??

You seem to really have a problem with me

No he has not....

When has he averaged over 90??

Oh thats right NEVER

Hes priced at 84 why does he need to have avg over 90 before hes avg 89-90 in 2011.

Ablett has avg 124 before but yes hes priced at 124

Swan has avg 133 before, but yes hes priced at 133

All relative you see

There musnt be enough cap for you to fit in 22 90+avg players

Hows Zorko going for you? plenty of midfield time like Martin? :eek:

Yeah well bring the other duo in to make it a comparison

Jaeger v Fyfe is not a fair evaluation

But Jaeger & Robinson vs Fyfe & Ben Kennedy

is a fair evaluation

That 60k means a lot

How bigs the hole you want to bid

You say that 60k means alot, right? yep you just said it quoted above.

Well hes asking Martin + 60k vs Zorko (great comparison) why im asking myself and if asking myself im sure its a bloody good question.

No no, in the same way that a bad score from Swan doesnt change his history, a good score from Martin doesnt change his history...

Correct, it doesn't. But a bad game by Martin also doesn't mean a bad year for him. So:

And I think my point of Zorko v Martin as a stupid question has been justified.

Is not correct.

You seem to really have a problem with me

No, i don't have a problem with you. I think you let your bias and hate for certain players affect your advice but most do. I had a problem with your post which i originally quoted and has led to this debate. The only other conversation i can recall having you was about Murphy getting tagged so i don't know why you think I have a problem with you.

Hes priced at 84 why does he need to have avg over 90 before hes avg 89-90 in 2011.

Ablett has avg 124 before but yes hes priced at 124

Swan has avg 133 before, but yes hes priced at 133

All relative you see

There musnt be enough cap for you to fit in 22 90+avg players

Hows Zorko going for you? plenty of midfield time like Martin? :eek:
I havent got zorko ive already got enough premiums

But id take zorko over martin even with the 60 k every day

Okay I'm going to ask a question to get us back on topic.

Franklin and Josh Kennedy (WC) vs. Dustin Martin and Mark LeCras

Initially was leaning towards the second option but I'm pretty convinced on the first one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back