Rumour 2013 Trade and Free Agent Rumour Mill

Remove this Banner Ad

Connors (Gumby's manager) has stated on trade radio that its a done deal that he is coming to freo, whether thats today or the PSD hes not sure.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

1. Shezz, if only I was that calm.
    11:59am: As Fremantle's representatives arrive some three hours after the doors opened, the Lions have given us our first look at Jackson Paine in his new colours.

Now that Paine is gone and they have a KPF hole on their list I think McCarthy will be pick #10.

I assume you are talking about Collingwood, sorry I thought you were talking about North.

Collingwood did pick up White and Karnezis so I think they will go for Mid's in this draft.

North have pick 8, but that is locked into McDonald who is a F/S pick.

11:59am: As Fremantle's representatives arrive some three hours after the doors opened

When I read that I pictured this:

reservoir+dogs+suits.jpg

I assume you are talking about Collingwood, sorry I thought you were talking about North.

Collingwood did pick up White and Karnezis so I think they will go for Mid's in this draft.

North have pick 8, but that is locked into McDonald who is a F/S pick.

It's my fault, I was initially talking about North in hoping they got Karnezis so that Paine stuck around at Collingwood and meant they would overlook the talls.

11:59am: As Fremantle's representatives arrive some three hours after the doors opened, the Lions have given us our first look at Jackson Paine in his new colours.

Did Bondy miss the bus or something? It's the last day of trade period and we arrive 3 hours late? He better have something up his sleeve... Geelong again showing the way in forging relationships. :thumbsu:

FREMANTLE
A quiet month but a good one for the Dockers. Sylvia has been all about "potential" for a decade but has never played in a team as good as this Fremantle side. As a free agent, he was an excellent get. They effectively traded Michie for Gumbleton, who becomes the tall forward they've been seeking for a while and, should he stay injury free, enjoy the expanses of Subiaco.The Dockers are better placed than they were one month ago.
In: Gumbleton (Essendon), Sylvia (Melbourne), pick 58. Out: Michie (Fremantle), pick 55.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/how-your-club-fared-in-the-free-agency-and-trade-period-20131025-2w773.html#ixzz2in1Osh7o

Remove this Banner Ad

Back