Rumour 2013 Trade and Free Agent Rumour Mill

Remove this Banner Ad

Pav and a few others are the exception. Actually a lot of the Freo boys seem to have decent girlfriends. Not many seem the superficial golddigging trophy girlfriend type.

Agree. But the guys don't go for anything else either. they just want someone good-looking to hang off their arm to show off.

There's more depth to them than you give the girls credit for.
I guess all those Brownlow red carpet interviews don't give me much when it comes to most WAGs. A lot of them seem to only care about fashion and their "careers" are online fashion blogging and waiting to get invited to events. I'm sure there are a lot of girlfriends who have uni degrees/an actual job.

I guess all those Brownlow red carpet interviews don't give me much when it comes to most WAGs. A lot of them seem to only care about fashion and their "careers" are online fashion blogging and waiting to get invited to events. I'm sure there are a lot of girlfriends who have uni degrees/an actual job.

It certainly doesn't help to dispel the stereotype, I agree.

Twiggers studied Journalism didn't she?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news with Port Adelaide moving out of the first round in the trade for Polec, one less team that possibly might take a KPP before us.

I have suddenly developed this intense hatred for Elliot Yeo and I'm not sure why.

Oh and deal done. Pick 28 from WC for Yeo. :D

At least we made them offer their higher pick (originally 24)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back