List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 64 47.1%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

McDonald
  • Freo still keen
I am, too. Would be silly to turn down a young KPF that wants to come home. Such a rare thing. We can fit him in.
Warner
  • Family supposedly moved with him to Sydney temporarily. Now want everyone back in WA
Can't blame them. Getting around Sydney is a nightmare. Great place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there.
Baker
  • The club thinks this is done and seem to keep telling people its done and locked
Club as in Richmond or Freo?

Doing a complete rumour dump, make your own mind up on the state of play:

McDonald
  • Freo still keen
  • Supposedly set to re-sign but odd he hasn't don't it yet given it was reported that way months ago.
  • Have always heard he was happy there bar briefly after not making the GF side

Warner
  • Family supposedly moved with him to Sydney temporarily. Now want everyone back in WA
  • One parent is die hard WC
  • GF never moved over and they have been long distance his whole career so far. Also wants him back in WA now
  • Good friends particularly with Sharp
  • Freo are going extremely hard on this one and priority number one
  • People close think he will request a trade if they win a flag and don't think he extends.
  • Prominent Freo poster thinks parent control is so strong it would be WC
  • WC supporters with some surprisingly good Freo links have heard Freo if coming back

Baker
  • The club thinks this is done and seem to keep telling people its done and locked
  • Richmond board now thinks he's staying on a 6 year deal
  • WC don't want to give up a good pick for him
If Sharp swings Warners preference to Freo from WCE then he is the best pickup we have ever had lol

Back in the East Freo lads I reckon

I am, too. Would be silly to turn down a young KPF that wants to come home. Such a rare thing. We can fit him in.

Can't blame them. Getting around Sydney is a nightmare. Great place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there.

Club as in Richmond or Freo?
Freo

McDonald
  • Freo still keen
  • Supposedly set to re-sign but odd he hasn't don't it yet given it was reported that way months ago.

Warner
  • GF never moved over and they have been long distance his whole career so far. Also wants him back in WA now
  • People close think he will request a trade if they win a flag and don't think he extends.
  • WC supporters with some surprisingly good Freo links have heard Freo if coming back

Baker
Baker giving Gus Brayshaw vibes tbh. Certainty to come to us until he gets that extra year added onto his club's offer.

Warner going to WC would be the worst thing I could imagine. Surely parent control can't be that strong.

Don't like that we're still keen on McDonald.

Baker giving Gus Brayshaw vibes tbh. Certainty to come to us until he gets that extra year added onto his club's offer.

Warner going to WC would be the worst thing I could imagine. Surely parent control can't be that strong.

Don't like that we're still keen on McDonald.
Yeah, I'm very confused on Baker, he could be a Gus. I have no doubt the club is very confident (multiple different people and sources) but WC keeps getting pushed and Richmond fans still think they keep him. It's odd.

I'm getting pretty hopeful on Warner, different to other rumours where it's him wanting to come back first and us obviously wanting him.

Also, I've read one too many arrogant posts on the Sydney board about "why would he want to go to Freo who are always shit and will never do anything, should go WC if leaving" so I'm extra hopeful we can steal Warner then beat them for a flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDonald
  • Freo still keen

Warner

Baker
  • The club (Freo) thinks this is done and seem to keep telling people its done and locked
Warner to land in Freo 2025 or 2026? Which is most likely?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back