Mega Thread 2013: Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

I want us to go hard at GWS's pick ten, don't know if we will be able to get it pure though. Maybe through a downgrade.

So he's not injury prone then?
He's missed 3 games this year thru a fractured cheekbone hardly call that his body giving up on him. He's missed 5 games from suspension over the last few years. Mummy still gets up to the 20 games a year. Does anybody ever mention injury prone with Kreuzer or Leunberger?

He's missed 3 games this year thru a fractured cheekbone hardly call that his body giving up on him. He's missed 5 games from suspension over the last few years. Mummy still gets up to the 20 games a year. Does anybody ever mention injury prone with Kreuzer or Leunberger?

People mention injury prone kreuzer and leunberger all the time. Mummy missed a fair chunk of last year with injury and he must be playing under duress this year otherwise he's just not that good anymore as his good games are few and far between.

People mention injury prone kreuzer and leunberger all the time. Mummy missed a fair chunk of last year with injury and he must be playing under duress this year otherwise he's just not that good anymore as his good games are few and far between.
I beg the differ Mummy doesn't play as a lone ruckman so he doesn't get the over inflated stats he would walk into st kilda and be your first ruck and set the standards towards tackling and pressure. Well Mcevoy and Nicnat are injury prone aswell

I beg the differ Mummy doesn't play as a lone ruckman so he doesn't get the over inflated stats he would walk into st kilda and be your first ruck and set the standards towards tackling and pressure. Well Mcevoy and Nicnat are injury prone aswell

Nicnat maybe McEvoy has barely missed a game although he has played with a injury this year.

What does st kilda have to do with anything? And most clubs play with two ruckman these days so I don't know what your on about. And I wasn't looking at stats. I've watched almost every Sydney game for the last 4 years and mummy's form is well well below his 2011 form.

What does st kilda have to do with anything? And most clubs play with two ruckman these days so I don't know what your on about. And I wasn't looking at stats. I've watched almost every Sydney game for the last 4 years and mummy's form is well well below his 2011 form.
I'm not having a dig at stkilda guys like Mcevoy and Goldstein have over inflated stas because they ruck for 90% of the game whereas Mummy does around the 60%. Guys like big Mummy make everyone walk a bit taller.

I'm not having a dig at stkilda guys like Mcevoy and Goldstein have over inflated stas because they ruck for 90% of the game whereas Mummy does around the 60%. Guys like big Mummy make everyone walk a bit taller.

McEvoy doesn't play lone ruck... And once again I didn't even glance at stats, I watch almost every Sydney game and mumfords 2011 form was superb and its since fallen off a cliff, I was attributing this to injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Adam Selwood coming to Geelong at the end of the year to play VFL and be an assistant coach, surely geelong and west coast can do a deal to re unite all 4 brothers. Scott Selwood to Geelong in exchange for Mitch Duncan and Cam Eardley. Or Mitch Duncan and a second round pick.

So our developing frst round pick CHB, whose doing quite nicely since he came into the team for a 5-6 pick upgrade in the secound round? Just checking that I have this right...
He'd worth more than a pick upgrade but I'd be disappointed if we traded for him I know he's only young but seems to reactive.

He'd worth more than a pick upgrade but I'd be disappointed if we traded for him I know he's only young but seems to reactive.
As a developing KPP he's worth more to Carlton than anyone would be willing to pay.
Could probably get Duigan or Davies for free though, maybe even Laider (although I'd prefer we held on to him).

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2013: Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back