Mega Thread 2013 TRADE PERIOD discussion thread - Aidan Riley (Crows) added as a DFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't bother me, we can't do a thing right as far as that knob is concerned.

Inquire about Rockliff and Shuey for #2 - Damo say ''clubs are rightly laughing at their proposals''

Inquire about Vince - Damo say ''my sources tell me Melbourne are prepared to offer pick #2 for him, or anything at all!!!!!''

Reporters are scum they love negative stuff, or try make something negative. Imagine next year, no drug scandal, or 'tanking investigation' or cheating of the salary cap, and it's a fantastic season and even the bottom team is honourable/competitive (as somebody has to finish bottom) ie Colingwood 1976. They would hate it.

Obviously. Never surprising to hear him take a shot at us. Goes out of his way to force his conjecture.

Listening to trade radio is hilarious. They were talking about the differences between Roos at Sydney and Roos at Melbourne, and just as the discussion finished Barrett slips in 'hopefully he doesn't have second thoughts'.

He surely is a north poster on here, I have never heard a journo dislike us this much.

Doesn't bother me, we can't do a thing right as far as that knob is concerned.

Inquire about Rockliff and Shuey for #2 - Damo say ''clubs are rightly laughing at their proposals''

Inquire about Vince - Damo say ''my sources tell me Melbourne are prepared to offer pick #2 for him, or anything at all!!!!!''
Barrett's source is this website. Same source as last year when he suggested we'd trade pick 3 for Dawes. He's a moron of the highest order.

Barrett's source is this website. Same source as last year when he suggested we'd trade pick 3 for Dawes. He's a moron of the highest order.

Unfortunately, the like button counter only goes up to one. I assure you, I tried to make it go higher. Far higher.

I think he's just upset that Mahoney said we were "highly likely" to trade pick 2; and now, for lack of decent options, we'll keep it for Aish or Kelly.

He is a redundant oxygen thief of the AFL world!!!
Not only does he rob the world of oxygen but he adds to global methane emissions.

Mahoney saying on 5aa we're interested in Vince due to his size/experience but we've met with many other players also.

Said Vince had initial perception that we were a way bit off, we haven't offered him a deal as yet and not heard from his manager since Friday. Mahoney reckons aami park plus Roos should make an impression plus our upside.

Said pick2 is not in the discussions thank god.

We've spoken to Cross but won't pull trigger early on.

He speaks well actually...

Not interested in Henderson of Crows.

4 or 5 clubs genuinely interested in pick2. Said pick 1 has been discussed as part of that with some clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously. Never surprising to hear him take a shot at us. Goes out of his way to force his conjecture.
We just have to break his jaw and fingers, thus hindering his ability to both talk and write. All I ask for is a few months off from this guy. Just a few months. He's utterly disgraceful.

Amusingly enough posters on this board have been quoted in papers before
It's amazing isn't it, same happens on the Adelaide board with the head writer (Rucci) for some Adelaide newspaper seemingly getting all his info from bigfooty. Whatever rumor there is on our board one night will be in the paper the next day or two.

It seems once all these media guys get higher up on the chain the stop working on getting contacts and just live off their reputation and let bigfooty do the work for them. Guys like Ralph, Rucci, Barrett, Hutchie etc are all crap, it's been a long time since any of them have actually had any inside word that has proven to be true (well I guess they occasionally do when they make up as much bs as they do, Rucci for example has had Polec going to Port and Adelaide about 3 times each way now).

And for us supporters, this is what we're subject to reading, crap rumors that we've already had to put up with on here that have been turned into an article (half of which you wonder whether anyone actually read it before putting it online with the amount of mistakes that are in them).

It's amazing isn't it, same happens on the Adelaide board with the head writer (Rucci) for some Adelaide newspaper seemingly getting all his info from bigfooty. Whatever rumor there is on our board one night will be in the paper the next day or two.

It seems once all these media guys get higher up on the chain the stop working on getting contacts and just live off their reputation and let bigfooty do the work for them. Guys like Ralph, Rucci, Barrett, Hutchie etc are all crap, it's been a long time since any of them have actually had any inside word that has proven to be true (well I guess they occasionally do when they make up as much bs as they do, Rucci for example has had Polec going to Port and Adelaide about 3 times each way now).

And for us supporters, this is what we're subject to reading, crap rumors that we've already had to put up with on here that have been turned into an article (half of which you wonder whether anyone actually read it before putting it online with the amount of mistakes that are in them).

The funniest part of it all is that no matter all the rumour, inuendo and bs we hear not one journo saw the McEvoy to Hawthorn trade coming. Real stopped clock stuff when they do get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back