2014 div 3

Remove this Banner Ad

After an easy win by south morang against st. marys they came back to the change room, mobile phs missing, cash missing.

Low lifes, nothing missing from st. marys change room. Word is, they know who done it.

Low life's??? Get your facts straight before you start shooting your rubbish opinions off and bagging innocent people. St Mary's didn't have stuff knocked off because like all other clubs we use a valuables bag and lock it away. Common sense! Having your change rooms at the back of the pavilion invites thieving mongrels as they are out of sight.
Best to lock them from now on. And your club bailed up some kids for questioning too ... Did you know that?

Yes Parkside are struggling as I play for them in the FIDA Competition good to see Heidelberg West despite the loss that I read about really in with a chance of playing finals after a long time

Low life's??? Get your facts straight before you start shooting your rubbish opinions off and bagging innocent people. St Mary's didn't have stuff knocked off because like all other clubs we use a valuables bag and lock it away. Common sense! Having your change rooms at the back of the pavilion invites thieving mongrels as they are out of sight.
Best to lock them from now on. And your club bailed up some kids for questioning too ... Did you know that?

just FYI I did not place blame on st marys, although reading back on my comments, it may be interpreted that way, and there is a valuables box but unfortunately it was not used by everyone. People who take advantage of opportunities to thieve from others are LOWLIFES

The favourites got up last week and looks like it will be the same again this week.

Round 6.
Reservoir vs Heidelberg West The honeymoon's over for the Hawks with the Mustamgs to win comfortably.
South Morang vs Parkside Looks like another long afternoon for the Devils at the Lions den.
St Marys vs Watsonia The visiting Sainters to be too good here.
Thomastown - Bye

Undoubtably west have improved but we will find out more over the coming weeks with challenges against Thomastown and Reservoir coming up..

Parkside appear to be struggling without Bennett and the retirement of club champion hockey..

Yes no doubt Parkside struggling and missing the likes of Hockey and Bennett but we have also copped injuries to key players and as you can see from our reserves results we struggle for depth so very hard to replace the likes of:

Squizzy McLaren-Has missed a few games and is current captain of club and our best midfielder,think he won our BnF last year

Philpotts-another gun young midfielder who has only played 2 games

Vance-FF who is struggling to get fit and on the park

Gresham-Broke arm in pre season and played first game on Saturday in which he was close to BOG first game back IMO,has been missed badly as plugs up holes as can play pretty much anywhere

I am not making excuses as i know every team gets injuries but am just stating that we are missing more than just Hockey and Bennett ATM and for a club with not much depth we find it very hard to replace these types of guys who IMO would be walk up starts in any other D3 team

The Northern Footy League have produced a number of ex VFL AFL Players over the years most notably Ben Johnson, Daniel Harford, Saverio and Anthony Rocca, Simon Prestigiacomo to name a few

Round 7.
Watsonia vs Heidelberg West Expecting a tight game but the Saints should get over the Hawks
Reservoir vs South Morang Don't think the Lions can topple the Mustangs here
Thomastown vs St Marys Looks like a bit of a mismatch here with the Bears being too good for the Saints

Round 8.

Heidelberg West vs St Marys A bit of a dificult one to predict but giving the Hawks the nod over the Sainters
South Morang vs Watsonia Another interesting game but some big outs for the Lions tips it in the Saints favour
Parkside vs Thomastown The Devils are improving but still no math for the premiership favourite Bears

i heard a rumour on Saturday that one of the DIV 3 sides in the NFL is sounding out the Ammos about going across in the 2015 season could be interesting
if is true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They only won 1 premiership in the Northern under the new banner against Hurstbridge it's sad if that's the case as that will leave Divvie 3 with only 6 clubs

They only won 1 premiership in the Northern under the new banner against Hurstbridge it's sad if that's the case as that will leave Divvie 3 with only 6 clubs

League should look at a replacement for parkside.... 6 team third div is less than ideal

3rd div should have happened when wallan kinglake and fawkner park were still around.... Might still have those clubs if that had happened

it would be sad but that the buzz i heard at pitchner park on Saturday i over heard this being talked about i dont think this was supposed to be
for general knowlage but there you go

League should look at a replacement for parkside.... 6 team third div is less than ideal

3rd div should have happened when wallan kinglake and fawkner park were still around.... Might still have those clubs if that had happened
I could be wrong but I think one of the reasons Wallan left the league was because they didn't want to play div 3 football. Fawkner Park had issues far beyond what division they were going to play in, hence they folded/ merged. Kinglake? I don't think anyone misses a trip there from 1st June onwards.

If that's the case then that's sad as they are last in divvie 3 ladder this season anyway as for Kinglake and Wallan they pulled out because it was too far for them to travel Fawkner Park had financial trouble but 6 clubs won't work whereas 8 would work

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 div 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back