Mega Thread 2014 Drafts complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory someone mentioned that lever was seen to have potential to play through the midfield despite being a KPD, and was rated ~#1 this time last year by Melbourne, maybe I'm misremembering though

would be interested to see if we "reach" for him at 3 if Petracca goes at 1

If we rate Lever highly I say go for it at #3. From his highlights he looks like he's got some freakish ability, and certainly a lot of upside. Quite a few people say that he's got the potential to play through the midfield, and he's got similar physical dimensions to Bontempelli, Fyfe, Mundy, etc.

Mccartin is like jack darling
Wright is more like joe Daniher but a lot stronger

If Wright is a ruck/forward is there any reasoning in setting up for Gawn as #1 with Wright as backup but mostly knocking crunts out of the way inside 50 along with Hogan/Dawes?

Is he really? Well that's shit.
Means about as much as when I dropped John Butcher down to 11 in my 2009 phantom draft and hoped BF posters would see it as a pleasant coincidence.

AW were suggesting that if we take a tall it'll be 2 metre Peter, McCartin too similar to Hogan

McCartin is more a Full Forward while Hogan is a CHF... so not sure that's a good reason from AW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AW were suggesting that if we take a tall it'll be 2 metre Peter, McCartin too similar to Hogan
I ****ing hope not. Anyway McCartin and Hogan are really nothing alike. McCartin isn't good for too much more than leading out of the goal square (which he does extremely well) and taking pack marks and roaming around up forward, whereas Hogan can play up the ground and deliver into the 50. FF and CHF.

If we rate Lever highly I say go for it at #3. From his highlights he looks like he's got some freakish ability, and certainly a lot of upside. Quite a few people say that he's got the potential to play through the midfield, and he's got similar physical dimensions to Bontempelli, Fyfe, Mundy, etc.

Are you suggesting that we should pull the lever on Lever?

conan-lever-11-o.gif

I like the sound of Lever, someone over on 'land mentioned that he almost represented Australia in boxing at the 2012 Olympics, and captained Vic Metro last year.
Maybe he can teach Jack Watts a thing or two. Although if boxing guru Jordie Gysberts couldn't...

I like the sound of Lever, someone over on 'land mentioned that he almost represented Australia in boxing at the 2012 Olympics, and captained Vic Metro last year.

What, boxing at the Olympics as a 16 year old? Saws.

Is Lever a midfielder or KPP? 192/4cm seems way too big for a mid, even these days

SAMs height as Mundy, Fyfe and Bont.
Who are massive commodities. We Definitely need that type of player. Just need to be sure that Lever can perform and develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back