2014 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUys - I've been approach by who I share my avatar with.. I'm about to change mine. You may want to consider the same (just a suggestion!) because when I was reading that it was like jenny was making posts responding to herself!!

Anyway - on the game - Geelong at Simmonds is going to be TOUGH. Be a terrific win if we can nail that first up irrespective of who is playing.
The key will be a competitive and polished performance. If we do that down there it bodes well for the season.

Just on the news there was mention of Port players making phone calls to past members to get them to sign up again and it got me thinking; do they put in calls to past three game members? If they do I anticipate some very amusing calls around this time next year with all those Adelaide supporters who became three game members just to attend the first game at Adelaide Oval. :p

Kochie now butting in to Richmond's business with the whole Jake King thing. :rolleyes:

This is great.

Now we just sit back and wait for one of their players to be seen with any shady character and watch the backpedalling.

Club reps should not be making statements about other clubs affairs.....ever.

For those who don't listen, what are they talking about?
basically Rowie said that Koch has put pressure on his leadership team due to his comments.

now it is just bogans ringing up, missing the point and trying to claim Port bashing.

so basically a verbalised thread of the AFC board on bigfooty.

He's starting to go a bit Jeff Kennett - will eventually be the same kind of embarrassing presence
Well on the way, just like Eddie McGuire and Jeff Kennett before him, certainly over-rates his importance in the overall scheme of all things AFL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well on the way, just like Eddie McGuire and Jeff Kennett before him, certainly over-rates his importance in the overall scheme of all things AFL!

Let's hope not.

Both Collingwood and Hawthorn have been quite successful and if they are obnoxious enough.

How boring is the game tonight?

It was so boring, I've switched over to channel oneHD and watching the curling.

Winter oylmpic 1 - pre season AFL 0

I don't pay any attention to that dribble.
Happens every year, I know. But it's hard not to get annoyed when there are some genuinely good teams coming through, and everyone (media, numpties) waste their time talking up North.

Could see West Coast doing much better than North this year. In fact, bookmark it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back