2014 rising star

Remove this Banner Ad

$41 for Sheed is good value imo.

We've got a weak midfield which he's every chance of breaking into, he's touted as a ready-made mid, and he's a ball magnet. There are plenty of worse options out there.
Will he have a bigger impact than Gaff year one I wonder?

Might put a sneaky 20 on him for the RS although I think one of the higher profile top 10s will take it.

This kid a huge chance!

Judging by this thread appears to still be relatively unknown outside SA but is an absolute gun. Was superb in the games he played this year (yes better then Anderson) and came third in the Magery despite missing a large chunk of the season and will have 3 preseasons under the belt. Elite fitness, elite skills, poise beyond his years. Mitch Grigg folks, remember the name...
just remember the adelaide game late in the year (could have been a showdown) where he came on just before 3 quarter time and absolutely dominated. Had something like 16-20 elite possession

Jed Anderson's odds will blow out now the kid is in hospital. :thumbsdown:

Vegetables have feelings too you know, stop eating them/animals you cruel bastard!

You're clearly being silly but there is something about this 'argument' that shits me to no end - Are you really trying to compare the sentient life of an animal to that of a carrot?

Still not sure why the Dee's took Dom Barry from GWS as part of the Hogan trade when Jed Anderson was also available...

Even at the time Anderson was rated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

History says that midfielders are more likely to win this award.
IMO players that have already completed a preseason have a greater advantage than rookies in their first year.
From the evidence I saw in 2013 the guy can play.

2014 Rising Star = Mitch Grigg.

..with that in mind, i'd say troy menzel..

Zach Merrett is better than Josh Kelly!

Someone told me the stats prove this, Why would they lie, Why?

Langdon is probable leading atm, followed by dunstan.

I think Aish will win though. He is building and is finding some consistency. hopefully he keeps going to the end of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 rising star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back