List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this mean for Mitch Hallahan?

Everyone just remember what pick we got Aaron Black with.
Hint: It contained the numbers 2 and 5.
If the draft is as deep as everyone's suggesting, there's every chance we can pick up a quality player with that pick.

I back the recruiters to do their thing with the picks.

What I don't back is for those picks to be able to come in and smash it next year.

We are losing a big bodied contested mid, who just performed really well in finals. while at the same time trying to push to top 4.

Everyone just remember what pick we got Aaron Black with.
Hint: It contained the numbers 2 and 5.
If the draft is as deep as everyone's suggesting, there's every chance we can pick up a quality player with that pick.

What pick would he be worth now? What about Harper, Garner, McKenzie? Even Atley a pick 17 - still worth that?

Head over to the * board and ask around for someone called "Rines". She's BF's resident QC, she'll see you right.

You'll probably find her in a thread labelled "* drongos only". Just ignore that, it's only there to scare off the foamers. Reply to one of her posts outlining your issue, and I'm sure she'll go through your options.

Anyone ever thought that Rines may actually be....Tania Hird

So if .....

Levi stays
the Beams deal falls through
they get 36 for PLG
and gain Varcoe

Pies off season.

Swiss-Cheese.jpg

It's clear this Brisbane-Collingwood trade isn't going to happen without a 3rd club getting involved so how about we do something like this:

Brisbane in: Beams
Brisbane out: Pick 5, Pick 25

Collingwood in: Greenwood, Pick 16, Pick 25
Collingwood out: Beams

North in: Pick 5
North out: Pick 16, Greenwood

Apologies if someone has already posted similar

We should move in and sabotage the trade asking for things people wont give and making it even more convoluted, then while they are ****ing around and are offering crap for Patrick we can get in his ear and say they don't rate you, they only think you are a pick 30 player, they only chased you because they thought they were going to lose Beams and now he isn't leaving. :p

Who in their right mind would get on a plane to convince Varcoe to join their club.....

Collingwood are a shambles...

I'd fly to Bali if it is what it took to get him not to join us. :stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should move in and sabotage the trade asking for things people wont give and making it even more convoluted, then while they are ******* around and are offering crap for Patrick we can get in his ear and say they don't rate you, they only think you are a pick 30 player, they only chased you because they thought they were going to lose Beams and now he isn't leaving. :p

Head to Levi

Pies told Brissie they wanted 5 and a good player for Beams

Brissie said 5 and Greenwood

Pies said nah we want 5 and a good player.

Still interested in them Levi?

Head to Levi

Pies told Brissie they wanted 5 and a good player for Beams

Brissie said 5 and Greenwood

Pies said nah we want 5 and a good player.

Still interested in them Levi?

We need for Collingwood to say publicly that he is shit, and they will do it to be the cheap bastards that they are.

AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News
3 minutes ago · Edited
BREAKING
The AFL have blocked Essendon's proposal to release Patrick Ryder from his contract in order to make him a free agent.

The AFL today has blocked a plan that would have had:

ESSENDON rip up Ryder’s contract — that still has two years to run — and reclassify him as a free agent

ESSENDON gain a first-round compensation pick (No. 21) for losing Ryder as a “free agent”.

PORT ADELAIDE gain Ryder and hand over its first-round draft pick (No. 17) to the Bombers in return for two late-order draft picks.

ESSENDON finish up with draft picks 17, 20 and 21.

I was right something nearly did happen :)

@EssendonFC's Paddy Ryder WILL NOT become a free agent. Understood rival clubs complained. https://tinyurl.com/pld95xh

Good. Although I suspect the term should be "were ****ing outraged beyond belief" instead of "complained".

No idea how ANYONE involved with the idea thought it was good or viable.
****ing Essendon man.
Crazy, like a fox.
After being injected with god knows what for 2 years, then been forced to play for a bunch of campaigners.

AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News
3 minutes ago · Edited
BREAKING
The AFL have blocked Essendon's proposal to release Patrick Ryder from his contract in order to make him a free agent.

The AFL today has blocked a plan that would have had:

ESSENDON rip up Ryder’s contract — that still has two years to run — and reclassify him as a free agent

ESSENDON gain a first-round compensation pick (No. 21) for losing Ryder as a “free agent”.

PORT ADELAIDE gain Ryder and hand over its first-round draft pick (No. 17) to the Bombers in return for two late-order draft picks.

ESSENDON finish up with draft picks 17, 20 and 21.

I was right something nearly did happen :)
Good only in the world of * could someone think that if they have potentially breached a contract they should be compensated for their breach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back