News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Ordered on the final day of the sale. Got the Claws, 25yr and indigenous all in large as ordered. Sounds like I should consider myself lucky.
CrowMania will have sales closer to Xmas but these BLK sale prices were less than cost for crowmania so don't expect anything as extreme.

Not to be a dick, but I got mine pretty quickly - just bought the green training guernsey for 60% + $10 off.

I've only just read this thread, that tweet back isn't good enough. They are a commercial partner of the club and thus represent us. You need to email Fagan and Smart

Aside from demand a new production run, which won't happen, I don't think there's really anything of use to me the club can do.

Hmm, looks all right from the front, bit blurry on the bottom bit but I'm assuming that's normal since these jumpers are meant to be, I got the size I ordered, what about the bac- OH GODDAMNIT

VokZdlm.jpg

So yeah apparently they don't use official AFL numbers. Or the correct colour ones.

*sigh* I guess I'm stuck with this seeing as they're probably out of stock now?

That looks like the numbering they use on rugby union jerseys - WTF were they thinking.

I assume they added the 19 as a default without even asking if you wanted it added.

That looks like the numbering they use on rugby union jerseys - WTF were they thinking.

I assume they added the 19 as a default without even asking if you wanted it added.

I did wanted the 19 added (I have bad taste in marketing campaigns i'll admit), but I thought it'd be an AFL one, or at least a block number that's yellow that LOOKS like the actual numbers on a AFL jumper.

Just got my Indigenous Gurnsey on Thursday night, thought I'd share it with you guys.

3QPwtY8.jpg

Hmm, looks all right from the front, bit blurry on the bottom bit but I'm assuming that's normal since these jumpers are meant to be, I got the size I ordered, what about the bac- OH GODDAMNIT

VokZdlm.jpg

So yeah apparently they don't use official AFL numbers. Or the correct colour ones.

*sigh* I guess I'm stuck with this seeing as they're probably out of stock now?
Oh **** my eyes!!!!

Ordered on the final day of the sale. Got the Claws, 25yr and indigenous all in large as ordered. Sounds like I should consider myself lucky.

Ordered an indigenous large guernsey as well, on 1/10, and got diddly. Lucky you.

Indigenous guernsey removed from my order as well. This was only a recent removal as well as it was still there when I checked on Thursday.

Pretty damn angry at the situation as it stands. Ordered 20 days ago and no contact at all since then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CrowMania will have sales closer to Xmas but these BLK sale prices were less than cost for crowmania so don't expect anything as extreme.

You should. I ordered before that and just had my Indigenous guernsey in a large refunded as I assume they're all gone.

Just got 2 of my 3 ordered items!! Thought they wouldn't come at all haha

Nice. I was told that all my stuff that I ordered is still at the warehouse awaiting dispatch.

They are going to scrape the bottom of the warehouse to see what they can offer as a replacement apparently. They've received 100s of complaints so it seems like heaps of people got hosed.

What kind of dumb online ordering system doesn't automatically update stock on hand levels. Ridiculous!
That's the thing. When I went to buy I couldn't get the clash strip in my size because it was sold out on their store so I thought I was going to be right with the rest.

Was meant to get myself a hoodie, T and hat... And gf a polo so not leaving here out...

Just got the delivery of a women's polo and a letter telling me they'd refunded me. The refund not actually having occurred though..

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back