News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Ordered on the 29/9, still haven't received my items, but I did get a random email from PayPal saying they had reimbursed me for part of my order. Logged into BLK website and without any form of communication they had removed one of the items from the order...wtf?!

Haven't received anything, nor heard a damn thing since the order confirmation e-mail.

Anyone have any idea if the Guernsey sets that are up for auction are the ones that were modified to include the PW on the collar? Hank93

Sorry for my earlier answer, CM were incorrect.

Matthew Robran has confirmed the footy department has retained the PW initial jumpers.

So match worns and PIs up for sale don't have the initials on the back unfortunately.

Sorry for my earlier answer, CM were incorrect.

Matthew Robran has confirmed the footy department has retained the PW initial jumpers.

So match worns and PIs up for sale don't have the initials on the back unfortunately.

That can't be right as Riley Knight's home one would have it on as he only debuted after Phil's passing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That can't be right as Riley Knight's home one would have it on as he only debuted after Phil's passing.

That is an error too, it must be a PI on sale not a match worn. Robran is the one that deals with COA and obviously aspects of the auctions and he hasn't received any PW jumpers.

Do I know you Hank93?

I was emailing Matt Robran this morning about this. NO 'PW' jumpers are currently up for auction. I did ask specifically about Knight and he confirmed it was a mistake, but couldn't alter the auction as the reserve had been met - but would consider offering it at a discount once the auction was completed to the highest bidder.

Turns out it got removed instead. <- shifted as per your response I missed while posting.

Do I know you Hank93?

I was emailing Matt Robran this morning about this. NO 'PW' jumpers are currently up for auction. I did ask specifically about Knight and he confirmed it was a mistake, but couldn't alter the auction as the reserve had been met - but would consider offering it at a discount once the auction was completed to the highest bidder.

Turns out it got removed instead. <- shifted as per your response I missed while posting.

Check your twitter messages ;)

My order came today. I ordered i reckon 28th Sept.

Was minus the shorts which they have apparently refunded and had one of those apology notes/discounts that people have received as emails

My order came today. I ordered i reckon 28th Sept.

Was minus the shorts which they have apparently refunded and had one of those apology notes/discounts that people have received as emails
If your after the on field shorts check Crowmania they had a whole barrel full of them a couple of weeks ago

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back