2015 AFL Grand Final - Hawthorn v West Coast, 2.30pm AEST, 12.30pm WA - Match starts pg 34 #835.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
>implying i'm trying to be cool
Stay stupid

If the AFL had fairness in its interests, yes. Or like the NFL, a random venue could be chosen at the start of the year.

Typical bigfooty idiot, 10 year old-level retorts. Keep em coming :^)
Like where, Trager Park?

This will sound bitter as hell, but why do they keep saying "Chip Frawley, what a great story this is"

How is it a great story? He left a struggling club for a powerful club, and immediately got a premiership.

A great story would have been if he stuck with us and got us there, as unlikely as that sounds.
How i feel about gunstone.

"Big T sings the most emotional song of all time on X factor" - don't think he has the chops for Dolly Partons 'I will always love you'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an indictment on the game that this is the way we are heading, they will sadly only get worse from here

I'm always optimistic and I'd like to think that now we're a few years past the compromised drafts that other sides will start to pick up quicker.

Hawks were the best at the right time, a lot of teams stagnated to a certain degree when they were unable to draft the cream of the crop to help them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back