2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whilst 30 odd people out of millions upon millions of Arts grads is a nice statistical outlier, these people are still in part, utterly useless as they have hardly enriched humankind in anyway in comparison to anyone with a real degree (Medicine and its derivatives, Engineering, Science (specifically the hard sciences such as physics, Comp. Sci etc.)) whose professions and research actually do stuff to progress the species in positive ways.

The Arts students at my uni were by enlarge, the smelly unwashed cretins who the rest of us laughed at whenever they got their sanctimonious **** in a knot with regards to the latest social justice cause.

'by enlarge'

lmao

Can you be more pacific?

Looking at Jock Renoyld's rookie excel sheet below was very interesting reading....

http://www.jockreynolds.com.au/2015/03/22/rookie-spreadsheet-community-poll/

There were 7 defensive rookies at under 150k that played every NAB cup game and averaged over 50pts a game. (Including Edwards/Dalgleish)
If ASADAs penalty stands then all of these players are available Round 1 (2 promoted rookies A.Saad and C.Sheehan).

There were 5 forward rookies under 160k that played every NAB cup game and averaged over 50 points a game. There are a few forwards in the 170-220k range ala Salem/MCarthey.

1 of these forward rookie players is rookie listed (Ahmet Saad) so only 4 of these players are available Round 1, Robbie Tarrant is one but realistically would anyone pick him?

Maybe the 3 premo defender/5 premo forward line isn't out of the question...

Looking at Jock Renoyld's rookie excel sheet below was very interesting reading....

There were 7 defensive rookies at under 150k that played every NAB cup game and averaged over 50pts a game. (Including Edwards/Dalgleish)
If ASADAs penalty stands then all of these players are available Round 1 (2 promoted rookies A.Saad and C.Sheehan).

There were 5 forward rookies under 160k that played every NAB cup game and averaged over 50 points a game. There are a few forwards in the 170-220k range ala Salem/MCarthey.

1 of these forward rookie players is rookie listed (Ahmet Saad) so only 4 of these players are available Round 1, Robbie Tarrant is one but realistically would anyone pick him?

All that depends on how much value you place on rookies having played all 3 NAB games. Arguably there are a few other fwd rookies that will play Rd1 that only played 1 or 2 NAB games

All that depends on how much value you place on rookies having played all 3 NAB games. Arguably there are a few other fwd rookies that will play Rd1 that only played 1 or 2 NAB games

Agreed. But you would think that getting dropped on the final game of the NAB wouldn't be a good sign.

I guess the defensive rookie options aren't as short as first thought..

I'll be going with a 2 on-field rookies in both the backs and forwards if the bombers get done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Brown, 189k Defender.

87551_03003ec27377d5412dd7b14ff3b9cdd3.jpeg

Byrne is the rookie we wanted promoted. Sheehan is at 290k and played games last year unfortunately.
Both Irish and both Ciarans' though, confusing i know.

I would have preferred we promoted Byrne, since we have plenty of other players like Sheehan on the list & the fact that Sheehan is currently injured. :rainbow:

I would have preferred we promoted Byrne, since we have plenty of other players like Sheehan on the list & the fact that Sheehan is currently injured. :rainbow:

Agreed. Also Byrne is so much younger and has more upside i think. Looked reasonable in NAB.
Thoughts on Dick? Think there's any chance he could get a game? I thought Byrne was ahead of him but guess not.

I was reading through the 2015 rules and saw something regarding "best 18 scoring". From what I gather, this only applies to the bye rounds, but it didn't explicitly state this and wasn't 100% clear. Just want to make sure...

It would be stupid to have best 18 scoring, and would mean I would have to make major changes to my team :drunk:

I was reading through the 2015 rules and saw something regarding "best 18 scoring". From what I gather, this only applies to the bye rounds, but it didn't explicitly state this and wasn't 100% clear. Just want to make sure...

It would be stupid to have best 18 scoring, and would mean I would have to make major changes to my team :drunk:

Yup only during byes

Same as last year, except that the bye rounds are 11-13 this year.

Does anyone know where the writers at Jock Reynolds (including Jock) generally finish each year? Is it worth buying into some of their articles and team selections or are they just a load of shit?

Does anyone know where the writers at Jock Reynolds (including Jock) generally finish each year? Is it worth buying into some of their articles and team selections or are they just a load of shit?

Think they all usually go fairly well.

I rate their articles. Better then most anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back