2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about it but decided i couldn't really be bothered, with supercoach and ultimate footy that's probably enough for me

I hear ya. Bit hard to track all players with being in a lot of various comps.

Bring back Stadium Sports! Fantasy on individual games with cash prizes was epic!

I hear ya. Bit hard to track all players with being in a lot of various comps.

Bring back Stadium Sports! Fantasy on individual games with cash prizes was epic!
I agree, i miss stadium sports but it's the sort of idea that is always going to break down if you don't have revenue of some sort coming in. I remember playing online rock paper scissors for cash prizes and that site went bust and disappeared as they had no revenue of any sort.

I agree, i miss stadium sports but it's the sort of idea that is always going to break down if you don't have revenue of some sort coming in. I remember playing online rock paper scissors for cash prizes and that site went bust and disappeared as they had no revenue of any sort.

Loved setting up teams on Stadium. If went pear shaped just move on to next game. It's a shame it lost its funding.

Ha! Paper, Scissor, Rock cash games, awesome!

Loved setting up teams on Stadium. If went pear shaped just move on to next game. It's a shame it lost its funding.

Ha! Paper, Scissor, Rock cash games, awesome!
Exactly, just hang out and watch a neutral game with the single fantasy team on that one game. The rock paper scissors was the best, hourly tournaments, the winner got $10. I ended up winning like $50

I'd just like to say a big **** YOU to jockreynolds.

I've had Lycett locked as my F4 since my very first team in mid-December. He's been discussed randomly but has been in SFA teams so a massive POD. Now that Jock has selected him, watch his ownership rise to 20%

Ditto to Maric, although that wasn't really going to be as much of a POD as Lycett might have been.

I've had Lycett locked as my F4 since my very first team in mid-December. He's been discussed randomly but has been in SFA teams so a massive POD. Now that Jock has selected him, watch his ownership rise to 20%

Ditto to Maric, although that wasn't really going to be as much of a POD as Lycett might have been.
I'm really stuck on this R1/R2. Not sure whether to go that set and forget combo and fork out ~$1.2mil or save some coin with a spec to improve at R2.

Proving to be a good year IMO for team differential given uncertainty around defenders, rucks, Gaz and multiple premium forwards.

It will still be a POD, there's not that many going in with cover. The ones that will, will most likely be Bellchambers if he's in.

Exactly, just hang out and watch a neutral game with the single fantasy team on that one game. The rock paper scissors was the best, hourly tournaments, the winner got $10. I ended up winning like $50
Would make every game that bit more interesting. Was great!

Haha classic! Reverse psychology

Lachlan Keefe and Josh Thomas have tested positive to a banned substance and are provisionally suspended. Keefe fairly SC irrelevant but a few were looking at Thomas
image.jpg

toxic you buffoon, you gone spiked the wrong team ffs!

Watson and Hibberd just became options, beauty.

Not guilty!!!
All Essendon players are free to play!
So lets get this straight, a few people at the top at Carlton orchestrated salary cap cheating which compromised the club for 10 to 15 years (and almost destroyed it) due to the draconian and unjustifiable penalties handed out by the AFL, another club can orchestrate a systematic doping operation involving coaches, club doctors, non-playing staff and the players themselves and the AFL finds them above board. I hope ASADA ruin the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So lets get this straight, a few people at the top at Carlton orchestrated salary cap cheating which compromised the club for 10 to 15 years (and almost destroyed it) due to the draconian and unjustifiable penalties handed out by the AFL, another club can orchestrate a systematic doping operation involving coaches, club doctors, non-playing staff and the players themselves and the AFL finds them above board. I hope ASADA ruin the AFL.
Drugs are ok mmmkay!

If I was Ahmed Saad, I'd be seriously seeking legal advice for possible lawsuit vs AFL for discrimination & procedural fairness.

As much as I dont want the players to be punished (I dont blame them, if your clubs tells you to take something you do) but the bottom line is they got caught dopping.

The fact that the AFL has cleared them basically sets the precedent for every other team. AFL have taken the soft approach, and ASADA have to do something or they will be a laughing stock themselves.

The saga drags on.

I can not for the life of me, find it...is that a supercoach gold thing only?
Is it under the team page?
>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> upload_2015-3-31_16-1-26.png

click on the jumper next to the name, my jumper is black

You're kidding yourself.

ASADA and WADA appeals to come.
What's ASADA going to do? They should come out and apologize for how badly they've botched this whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back