2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

upload_2015-4-1_1-56-30.png
so having never played supercoach before, or even followed football until this season... here's mine.
rucks are rubbish i know... REALLY BADDDDD!!!!!! backline looks softish i think, but i dont know how to make it better or anything... SUBS have been picked on the things I've read by the so called experts from FOX & AFL.COM... SO PLEASE HELP!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2015-4-1_2-6-14.png
View attachment 120375
so having never played supercoach before, or even followed football until this season... here's mine.
rucks are rubbish i know... REALLY BADDDDD!!!!!! backline looks softish i think, but i dont know how to make it better or anything... SUBS have been picked on the things I've read by the so called experts from FOX & AFL.COM... SO PLEASE HELP!!!!
ALSO: Pretty sure my mids/fwds are dope. RUCKS are my main problem i think, EDIT; also WHITECROSS, will he play/ what is the role of subs in this game #dontgetit

View attachment 120377

ALSO: Pretty sure my mids/fwds are dope. RUCKS are my main problem i think, EDIT; also WHITECROSS, will he play/ what is the role of subs in this game #dontgetit

Hey mate! This is your first team ever and you've only been following the game for a year!? ****ing hell, infinitely better than anything I came up with the first time I gave it a crack, and I'd been following the game for years at that stage ...

I'm no Supercoach expert, but I'll try and offer some advice!

Whitecross won't play til round 5 imo, so downgrade him to a rookie.
I'd also downgrade Bews, Kolo and Berlo and use the money to fix your rucks. Maybe a TBC and Minson/Maric combo?
I'd also play Anderson over Cockatoo, but I might be a bit biased :p

Question:
After tomorrow nights game will we have unlimited trades still and only Richmond / Carlton players will be locked until the next game on Saturday? Is this how the first week works?

Cheers

does anyone know where u can find how much a certain player is priced at to average? eg peddles priced to average 125 or dangerfield priced to average 110 etc etc? cheers
Isn't their starting price directly proportional to their average from last year? Other than injured players. Is that what you mean?

just want to confirm that after the thursday night game we can obviously change any other player besides carl and rich players? newb question i know...
Question:
After tomorrow nights game will we have unlimited trades still and only Richmond / Carlton players will be locked until the next game on Saturday? Is this how the first week works?

Cheers
Yep. Unlimited trades are until the last game. Other than for the guys that have already played obviously

Just installed the 2015 SC App on my android and all it shows me is SC 2014 version with the lock out page saying see you next year. Anyone else had this issue?

does anyone know where u can find how much a certain player is priced at to average? eg peddles priced to average 125 or dangerfield priced to average 110 etc etc? cheers
Divide their price by 5400 to get their average from last year. 5400 is an approximate. There is an exact number that was quoted earlier in this thread, but I can't be arsed trawling back through specifically the last couple of pages of ASADA crap to find it.

Does anyone have any data on how the average SC team score fluctuated over the season?

I'd assume the averages would start lower (Around the 2100/2200 points) at the start of the season and go higher (2500/2600 points) once rookies are upgraded but I can;t find any data to back this up.

Fan footy has them, search the player then near the top of the page it will have what they're priced at across the fantasy games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back