2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry if this question has been asked already, but I have tried Googleing and alas found nothing. For those who have created their own league - how do you remove someone from your league? In the past as league owner you would see a small 'x' next to names, allowing you to easily remove them. Can't seem to find this function anymore.

Can someone please help?

General thoughts?

B: Burgoyne, B.Smith, Shaw, Newnes, B.Goodes, N.Brown (McIntosh, Saad)

M:
Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Griffen, Cripps, Heeney, Vandenburg, Ellis-Yolmen, (Freeman, Krakour, Lambert)

R:
Jacobs, Goldstein

F:
Gray, Martin, Swan, Bontempelli, Salem, Clark (Hogan, C.Daniel)

Okay so everyone is furiously making changes by the minute:

Have just taken

Thursday as an Annual Leave day - planning and praying day

Tuesday as an Annual Leave day - Melt down Day

Yesterday I decided to clear my SC team, using that big red button on the SC website. Then I rebuilt it by selecting players one at a time again.

The process was fantastic, I highly recommend giving it a go. Very cathartic.

If you can't recall the names of they various guys on each line, then your reasoning for having them in your team is probably a bit suspect.

The process taught me a few things about some of my selections and highlighted which slots were most subject to change as we wait for teams to drop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My first year playing SC, have played Dreamteam the past 6 years but finally got fed up with the disgraceful AFL app last year and made it too easy with unrestricted trades so thought i would give SC a whirl.. I have had a look on the website briefly but cant find a list that outlines the rules and way that scores work, can anyone help me with the link?

My first year playing SC, have played Dreamteam the past 6 years but finally got fed up with the disgraceful AFL app last year and made it too easy with unrestricted trades so thought i would give SC a whirl.. I have had a look on the website briefly but cant find a list that outlines the rules and way that scores work, can anyone help me with the link?
Hit the "?" near the top right, should explain everything.

General thoughts?

B: Burgoyne, B.Smith, Shaw, Newnes, B.Goodes, N.Brown (McIntosh, Saad)

M:
Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Griffen, Cripps, Heeney, Vandenburg, Ellis-Yolmen, (Freeman, Krakour, Lambert)

R:
Jacobs, Goldstein

F:
Gray, Martin, Swan, Bontempelli, Salem, Clark (Hogan, C.Daniel)
I like the blue font you have used to ask the question.

Lachlan Keefe and Josh Thomas have tested positive to a banned substance and are provisionally suspended. Keefe fairly SC irrelevant but a few were looking at Thomas

Lachlan Keefe and Josh Thomas have tested positive to a banned substance and are provisionally suspended. Keefe fairly SC irrelevant but a few were looking at Thomas
Surely excellent news for Freeman.

As an aside, with Saad, all the Essendon crap and now Crowley, how ****ing stupid do you have to be to get involved in this stuff? Footy players, lucky that they're good at sport considering that there is hardly a single firing neuron between them.

Last edited:
Surely excellent news for Freeman.

As an aside, with Saad, all the Essendon crap and now Crowley, how ******* stupid do you have to be to get involved in this stuff? Footy players, lucky that they're good at sport considering that there is hardly a single firing neuron between them.
I don't know any of the circumstances with these two, but the key should be not to touch anything unless your club gives it to you. Oh wait, Essendon...

Last minute decision to go round with supercoach this year!

Looks like ive got a lot of research ahead of me. why do we do this to ourselves?!?:$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back