Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know where I can find a detailed seat map? Got Q5-2 Row AA would this be the front of CAT 7?
Also which end will be the Hawks be?
Hawks cheersquad are up the other end, Ponsford, but Q5 is a Hawks bay from the looks of ticket allocations.

I'm a P1 member and I got M32, Row J and it is Category 3.
So much better than the nosebleeds I had last year.
For me, it has gone level 1 then level 4 alternating since 2008.

P2 still waiting/hoping for my ticket to appear. seeing the standing room tickets are being allocated I'd say all seats have been allocated.

Any P2's had any luck yet? I've had no luck yet, starting to worry
yep, just logged onto ticketek and I have my 3 P2 tickets in the nosebleeds Q2, AA :)

Getting worried that haven't heard anything yet! Standing room the last three years. While I would love to have had seats, would take standing room again.

Where do we check what seats/standing room we got?
$150 taken out of my account but not sure where to check

Also I put 2 barcodes separately in the ballot (one on phone and one on internet). Any chance I got have gotten both and one hasn't come through yet?
I'm priority 2 (MCC Hawk)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do we check what seats/standing room we got?
$150 taken out of my account but not sure where to check

Also I put 2 barcodes separately in the ballot (one on phone and one on internet). Any chance I got have gotten both and one hasn't come through yet?
I'm priority 2 (MCC Hawk)

I'll put the info in the OP.

Out of interest... I recall 2012 Grand Final as Swans didn't fulfill their ballot, Hawks members got allocated some of their tickets? Is that correct?

Now as we are the 1st team into the GF, and the other team won't get allocated til tomorrow, what will happen if their ballot isn't fulfilled? Will Hawks members who missed out get another crack?

I think they then opened it up to swans GA members, ie still barcode. Hawks fans may have persuaded swans memebers to loan a barcode, in fact there was a famous bigfooty episode where someone convinced a maemebr they were a swans fn, others got wind of it and there was a bunch of pitchfork carrying swans who were going to turn upand ort him out on the day. It was quite hilarious really

P1+

4 tickets allocated in Ponsford Stand M34 Row LL - much better than the nosebleeds we got last year! :)

P1+

4 tickets allocated in Ponsford Stand M34 Row LL - much better than the nosebleeds we got last year! :)

Nice work. I'm surprised the P1+ don't get a better allocation as standard.

It would be interesting to know (if possible) how many members we have in each of the Priority Groups vs How many tickets are allocated for the ballot?

I know the allocation is 14k for members plus 1k for the club to allocate internally (cheer squad, special cases etc

The prioritygroups have to bear some relationship to those numbers. i once read that the reserved seating areas on level 1 level 2 and level 2a at the punt road end add up to about 12k, which is about an eightth of the size. The mcg.
Prioritry memebers esentially have an allocd seat for home and away. They obviously get different seats in finals

P2 - just got our tickets (x2) in ticketek and a pending transaction in my bank account. After getting standing room for the past 3 years managed to get seats this year. Row CC on Q Level. Anyone want to swap top level seats for bottom level seats....? :drunk:

Good luck to everyone else!

Just looked. on Ticketek. Got standing room. Either M17 or M22 depending on which on I take. Unlucky for those around me because I'm 6'6". How much would they be each. 150 was taken out of my account but surely they are more than $75 each?

Also when can I pick them up?
I will be away Monday- Thursday. Can I do it tomorrow?

P2 - M25 Standing x1

In AFL members? Looks like that's a decent position for standing. Anyone had tickets there before?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back