Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice work. I'm surprised the P1+ don't get a better allocation as standard.

Yeah, GF ticketing is one of the great mysteries of life, like airline tickets & petrol prices etc. Ah well, just rapt to be there ..... again!

Standing M22. Its a long day but last year it was apeshit down there. Definitely worth the hassle of rocking up 9am.:thumbsu:

As happy as I am to snag tickets - I have M22 standing this year bummer no seat.

Can anyone let me know how early you got the get there to get a good position - keep in mind my wife is 5ft 4 so a bit harder for her as we have to be on the rale

That's of course someone wants to swap their 2 tickets for ours - lol

Go Hawkers - you beauty

Cheers but as my wife is quite pregnant I will need to swap for x2 seats (willing to pay any difference offcourse)

If you have no joy, go anyway. 2008 I went with my 11y daughter in standing, took a soft sided esky for her to stand on.
Within 20 minutes a nce couple who hated being high up gave us their tickets as they were going to stand anyway. Wouldnt even take the price difference.

I just thought though you might not meet anyone like thay in AFL memebers reserve

2 standing M31. Pumped to be going, but would swap for any seats, paying difference if anyone interested. 1 is concession, my son, main reason for wanting to swap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Standing M22. Its a long day but last year it was apeshit down there. Definitely worth the hassle of rocking up 9am.:thumbsu:
Yep, we just M36 this year! Should be interesting as, I hope, that will be where the Hawks enter from! While it would be nice to sit all day rather than stand, one of the main reasons I was hoping for Seats is that it gives a lot more freedom than the standing room. Would love to go out and check out the goings on outside of the ground rather than have to be at our spot all day!

In the end, You think of not just all the other Hawk fans that would love to go and won't be but other clubs supporters that haven't been! We are very blessed!

On a side note, looking forward to the Bryan Adams Concert!

Missed out and I'm a silver member. If any one for some reason doesn't want their tickets; looking to take my wife as she has missed out on the last GFs because she has been pregnant or looking after young ones...it would be great to take her this year and we just moved from Adelaide to Torquay....help

Looking to buy 1 ticket! If anyone is selling one I'd love to take it, don't really mind where it is!

Cheers everyone :)

Clutching at straws I know but here goes. I have one adult and two concession in standing M26. If anyone is keen to swap for seated I'd be extremely grateful as I was hoping to take my two sons but no chance they'd see a thing in seated. Will happily compensate with $$$ of course. Go Hawks!!

Managed to get M24 standing.
Only problem will be making sure my daughter can see. So I need some advice.
Thinking of taking a 6pack size esky for my 10y/o daughter to stand on so she will be able to see. Anyone can advise me if they'll let you bring in eskys?
If not, any advice from those with past experience would be great.

Sent from my ASUS_Z008D using Tapatalk

Got standing room. My wife and I are short so it's going to be a long day. Can somebody confirm what is banned in terms or taking food in.
I'm sure cans and glass are banned. So it would be safe to take in bottles and any other food...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back