Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Been charged $760 which I guess equates to 2 x $380 (category 2). Same as last year when we were directly behind cheersquad. Would love something similar.

Edit: M57. Opposite end to last year but similar type seats.

Been charged $760 which I guess equates to 2 x $380 (category 2). Same as last year when we were directly behind cheersquad. Would love something similar.

Edit: M57. Opposite end to last year but similar type seats.

Got seats this year. Previous years has been standing room. I think they are restricted view seats, but who cares. Although can anyone shed some light as too, when they say restricted, how restricted? Q55

I have 2 standing tickets in M24 would like to swap and pay difference with anybody. Happy in nosebleeds.

P2
I just got allocated X2 Standing Tickets M20

Would be willing to swap for 2 Seats (and pay the difference) ?

Please PM me :thumbsu:
Got two seats in Q49 that I may be able to swap. They are Cat 3 so $340. Just in discussions with the other seat holder

The tickets are showing in my ticketek account but my credit card hasn't been charged as yet. strange. Cause for concern?

I have one concession ticket on Q4. Looking to move down to level 1 or standing room. Will pay/receive the face value of the ticket. Also querying whether anyone has a spare ticket or two. A fellow mad Hawk was unfortunate to miss out. PM me!

Last edited:
Not an ideal first post I understand, but am looking to purchase 2 tickets after missing out on ballot as a Silver interstate member. Require seats as I have a 6 year old. Open to anything. Thanks in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi,

I've got two seats next to each other in AFL members. Willing to downgrade to standing room tickets in the AFL members but would ask for difference in ticket costs in cash.

PM me if your interested.

Excuse my ignorance... Where do we find our allocated seats? I have had money taken out of my account so it appears to have gone through. Just been looking for the last 15mins on the ticketek and Hawthorn site to no avail.
Go to >www.ticketek.com.au > Log in > Go to > My Ticketek > Transaction History...

upload_2015-9-27_10-8-34.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back