Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Scored 2 tickets, q34 and q55r, wanted two together but happy to have got any! If anyone has two seats together they wanna trade for a single seat + cash or two let me know. If not, no stress, happy to have tickets at all!!

Not sure that everyone understands, but only Legends members get any sort of priority seating allocation.
The seating allocation is random for all other members. It may suck but this is all well publicised.
Next year however Kennedy club also becomes P1+ and gets priority seating.
Where did you hear/see Kennedy getting P1+ next year? 2016 membership website says P1 only.

I got section Q2-2, row BB. Does anyone know what the "-2" means?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I doubt that the afl / ticketek would allow the club to prioritise seating, beyond the small number of Kennedy club. You've got to remember that there are all different combinations of number of tickets and membership types and it would become a nightmare for the system to handle. What happens is you register 4 x Kennedy and 4 x gold together. Same Priority, different types. They've got to fit it all together like a jigsaw. The only way to guarantee a better seat is to pay the mega dollars to be a legend member. I'm happy just to have a ticket. I'm category 4 this year. Group size makes not much difference, I've been allocated level 1 at either end in a group of 8, level 2 in a group of 8 and level 2 and 1 in a group of 5. My mate has two tickets, got level 2 row a this year, was against the roof last year. It's random.

Not trying to sound ungrateful but I'm pretty pissed off with my ticket allocation. P1 gold member and got Cat 2 ticket costing $380.....BUT it's bloody m33 row BB.....2 bloody rows behind the cheersquad which is category 7....for nearly $200 more!!!! What a joke of a seating layout the AFL have devised!! I'm happy to sit in that section but to charge me such an exorbitant amount of extra money for just a 2 row elevation is highway robbery!!!

Silver interstate and not looking like a success story like everyone else! Looking like missing out, hope I'm wrong though!

Hey Everyone,

Has anyone got a spare? I would love to go and would be forever great full!
Feel free to message or contact me.
Thanks

Not trying to sound ungrateful but I'm pretty pissed off with my ticket allocation. P1 gold member and got Cat 2 ticket costing $380.....BUT it's bloody m33 row BB.....2 bloody rows behind the cheersquad which is category 7....for nearly $200 more!!!! What a joke of a seating layout the AFL have devised!! I'm happy to sit in that section but to charge me such an exorbitant amount of extra money for just a 2 row elevation is highway robbery!!!
M33 row A-Z is made artificially cheap (cat7) as a goodwill gesture to the cheer squads and to stop people complaining about the cheer squad blocking their view all day. M32 and M34 are both cat3. Row AA back in all level 1 sections is undercover, that's why they charge more for that.

Seems that I haven't been lucky with interstate silver either.

Coming down from QLD for the day still.

If anyone has 1 ticket sitting,standing, running water to the umps or goal umpiring. PM me please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

I also scored a standing M23 and would be interested to swap and pay price difference for a seat. Did the same last year n it worked well. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Cheers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back