Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Fellas is it 9am monday with barcodes and we just have as many rights as Fremantle members ? Sorry for making this a thread on its own but I've just booked $1080 flights cheers....
Just be careful with the rights to tickets, many many Hawks members missed out on tickets to the Qualifying Final last week.......

Didn't want to be the d-head tigers fans who booked flights to Sydney at half time against Carlton a couple of years ago, but also didn't want to wait til after the siren if the game was in the bag

Pre match it was agreed that for a half time booking we needed a lead of 50+, 6 goals+ at 3/4 time, or sometime during the third or fourth quarters if it was done...

45 point lead at half time not good enough to book it, so decided that any 50+ lead from then on was time to book

Very happy to see Roughys kick go through

Flying Friday morning & back on the redeye for $950 return

I would recommend to anyone committed to go do it now before the result of the Swans v North match as that will just add to the number of people going to Perth

The flights to Perth are fine, the problem is the flights back from Perth - anything between Prelim & Grand Final is ridiculous as heaps of Dockers & Eagles have already booked a trip to the Grand Final

For anyone still thinking about flying to Perth or not - just get the credit card out and do it. Our players could really use the support of 5000-6000 Hawks fans at the Preliminary Final. No Victorian side has won an interstate Prelim before - its a huge task ahead of us

For match tickets, 9am Perth time on Monday

Makes more economic sense to book flights now, and if you miss out on match tickets buy them on ticketmaster resale for say an extra $100 than to wait until you secure the match tickets on Monday and then pay an extra $400-$500 for flights as flights are only going up

There are $650 return flights from Melbourne on Virgin. Plus tickets, transfers and accommodation, it'll be well over $1000. I'd love to be able to cough that up again, but after spending a similar amount for the QF, I probably can't afford it. I'm going to keep an eye out for new flight listings, noting that even those flights will have a quota of 'saver' seats.

If anybody is interested, I have an economy seat on QF772 from Perth to Melbourne departing 10AM Sunday 27/9 that I can sell for $680 (which is basically the price I paid plus the fee to change the name on the ticket). If I don't sell it I will get the value refunded by Qantas.

That is heaps cheaper than the current fares available and I'd rather have a real footy fan use it than pay big bucks for these late bookings.

Contact me at: dc33box-footy@yahoo.com.au before Thursday if you are interested.

David C.

Hey guys I'm looking for a membership barcode I can use to get tix to the prelim on Friday night. I have my membership but I want to take a mate as well. I understand the hesitancy to share barcodes and am willing to abide by any verification and conditions set by the member. Thanks for the consideration.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

As far as I can see there should be no problem sharing your barcode now if you are someone whose membership doesn't give you access (or potential access) to a Grand Final ticket. I have shared mine and would encourage others to do so if they fall into the same category as me as it would be good to get lots of Hawks supporters at Subiaco on Friday night :)

Just a reminder. Registration for the GF is on Thursday, 24th September...

PlayYourRole_eDM_GF_ticketing_v2.jpg

2015 Toyota AFL Grand Final registration

Hi Member,

This email is to remind you of your registration period for a Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket as a Hawthorn Football Club member.

Following Hawthorn’s victory against the Adelaide Crows on Friday night, the club can now confirm your member Grand Final registration date is Thursday 24 September.

Recently you should have received a Grand Final ticketing information booklet in the mail detailing the process to register, including the specific times you are required to register in order to retain your Priority Group number. View an online copy of the booklet which includes a step-by-step telephone and internet booking guide.

How to register
Registrations are processed strictly through Ticketek. Members will have a specific time-period which they will be required to register which appears on their Grand Final ticketing booklet. No registrations will be accepted through the Hawthorn Football Club.

Online: ticketek.com.au
Phone: 1300 796 939

You will be prompted to enter your 12-digit membership barcode number(s) and credit card number (Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Diners Club). A non refundable registration fee of $5.50 per member will be charged to your credit card at the time of registration.

Frequently Asked Questions

Will I get a similar seat at the Grand Final to the one I sit in during the Home and Away season?
Seating will not be like-for-like. Tickets will be allocated via the Ballot on a next best available basis, therefore members can receive a category 1-7 seat, restricted view or standing room ticket depending on which ticket option was chosen during the ballot registration process.

Can I sit with other members in different Priority Groups?
Yes – however you will be required to register in the lowest Priority Group of all members in the group. Please be aware that If you register in another Priority Group, you will lose the privileges of the higher Priority Group. For example, if a Priority One member wants to sit with a Priority Two member, you will be required to register during the Priority Two allocation, and the Priority One member will lose their Grand Final ticket guarantee.

I can’t afford the highest ticket price. Can I choose which category of seating if I am successful?
Unfortunately members are unable to select a category of seating and should ensure they have sufficient funds available to pay for the highest category of seating (Category 1). Please ensure that you have enough funds for all tickets on your nominated card. There will be no follow up on any rejected credit cards once the ballot has been run. If your credit card fails to process, your tickets will be reallocated to the next eligible members.

Further information is available in the Grand Final ticketing information booklet.

Go Hawks!

Membership department
Hawthorn Football Club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have a standard membership that does not grant you any priority for a GF ticket, please consider offering your bar code on the WA Hawks Facebook page, so a local Hawk can go. There are people asking for bar codes, currently.

You'll need to join first, as it is a private group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wahawks/

Or PM me.

If you have a standard membership that does not grant you any priority for a GF ticket, please consider offering your bar code on the WA Hawks Facebook page, so a local Hawk can go. There are people asking for bar codes, currently.

You'll need to join first, as it is a private group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wahawks/

Or PM me.

Yes as a Hawks member i have lots of Hawks friends who would like to go to the Prelim Final on Friday Night, but at the moment only got 2 membership codes (thanks Bumpswithagrin) So any membership code would be much appreciated. Can offer to buy you the AFL Record if you want also!

Yes as a Hawks member i have lots of Hawks friends who would like to go to the Prelim Final on Friday Night, but at the moment only got 2 membership codes (thanks Bumpswithagrin) So any membership code would be much appreciated. Can offer to buy you the AFL Record if you want also!
Public tickets on sale now. No barcode needed.

Hi.
Looks like I have ended up with a spare adult & child. Block 142 Row A (front row of Cat 4). In Hawks area.
Happy to sell as per OP ($125 for both).
PM me.

" A non refundable registration fee of $5.50 per member will be charged to your credit card at the time of registration."

I still can't comprehend how ticketek is allowed to charge this across 4 remaining clubs to book GF tickets. Opportunistic money grab.

Hi All,

First, and maybe only post.

I have five guaranteed Grand Final memberships.
2 adults, keeping these.
1 for 18 yo, assume it is concession
1 for 16 yo.
1 for 13 yo.

I have managed to get adults in on all these in 2008 and 2013. Though in 2013 the gatekeepers said to my mate he was on a kids ticket. So if you are an adult you may not get in.

Happy to give someone the barcodes for the non adult tickets.

I may have a chance at corporate tickets. If I get these, the two adult tickets will be for sale at face value plus booking fee.

Contact me around Wednesday next week and I should know about the corporate. If I an inundated I apoligise for not replying.

First to reply gets barcodes.

Hi All,

First, and maybe only post.

I have five guaranteed Grand Final memberships.
2 adults, keeping these.
1 for 18 yo, assume it is concession
1 for 16 yo.
1 for 13 yo.

I have managed to get adults in on all these in 2008 and 2013. Though in 2013 the gatekeepers said to my mate he was on a kids ticket. So if you are an adult you may not get in.

Happy to give someone the barcodes for the non adult tickets.

I may have a chance at corporate tickets. If I get these, the two adult tickets will be for sale at face value plus booking fee.

Contact me around Wednesday next week and I should know about the corporate. If I an inundated I apoligise for not replying.

First to reply gets barcodes.

Barcodes have been given away.
Go Hawks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back