Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell is this legal? Don't anti scalping laws prevent this? Or is that only the grand final?

i can see it is a valuable service, for unwanted tickets.

But unwanted shouldnt mean you can get 300% return and you decide within hours of buying it

Only certain events are covered by anti-scalping laws but that's a joke that you can jutst buy tickets then mark them up 300% on the same site mins later.

When will tickets to the next game be on sale?
http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/finals/ticketing-weeks-1-3

Semi-Finals on-sale times, (September 18 & 19)
(All times listed as local to the venue where the match will be played)

Match details for Week 2 (including participating teams, dates, times and venues) will be confirmed on Sunday September 13 at the completion of Week 1 Finals matches.

2015 Hawthorn Members
> Monday September 14, 9am – 1pm

General Public
> Monday September 14, 2pm

AFL Members
> MCG Final | Tuesday September 15, 9am

Semi-Final ticket prices
Category 1: $85
Category 2: $78
Category 3: $72
Category 4: $64
Category 5: $55
Category 6: $47
Category 7: $40
Restricted view: $35
Standing room: $35

Ticket agency
Ticketek, ticketek.com.au, 132 849

Cheersquad location

TBA

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/finals/ticketing-weeks-1-3

WEEK 3
Preliminary Finals (September 25-26)
(All times listed as local to the venue where the match will be played)

Match details for Week 3 (including participating teams, dates, times and venues) will be confirmed on Sunday September 20 at the completion of Week 2 Finals matches.

2015 Hawthorn Members
Monday September 21, 9am – 1pm

General Public
Monday September 21, 2pm

AFL Members
MCG Final | Tuesday September 22, 9am

Ill be getting cat 5 at half price through telstra thanks! Deal

They are usually first few rows q1-q6

Good seats less than $30. Less than half the price of seats 4m below you in p1-p6 and cheaper than standing room. So much for being a loyal club reserved seat holder. You suck AFL

Last edited:
It looks like even if the visiting team at subiaco buys up tickets, they get spread around, but if non vic clubs visit the MCG, the fan element is maximised.
Anyone who went can you confirm this ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw 8 tickets per membership too, seems strange to me... Can't be right

Sounds right to me.

They usually offer quite a lot of tickets per membership for the earlier finals, especially if one of the teams is from interstate. (Usually drops back to only two per membership for the Prelim if we get it here, which we won't this year of course).

This is the most nervous bit for me, making sure I get decent tickets :$

Last edited:
I'd forgotten how terrible the system is.
Here is a list of 4 areas you can purchase tickets in, pick an area ask for two tickets, sorry we cannot fill your order try less tickets or another location
Pick another area then again pick two tickets then get told same thing.
No show all areas option, no ability to pick number of tickets and then see available areas
Still we got our seats in AFL reserve $18 per ticket in M26

Am after Barcodes for me and 6 mates to the Friday night Prelim V Fremantle. PLEASE kids as well? Thanks in Advance

Fellas is it 9am monday with barcodes and we just have as many rights as Fremantle members ? Sorry for making this a thread on its own but I've just booked $1080 flights cheers....

9am Perth time.

I'm waiting for some cheaper airfares but it's not looking likely. Virgin have put on an extra flight though - I reckon they'll add more if North get up today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back